Today, we have prepared for you the list of cheap schools in Canada that are some of the best for international students, who want to get higher education abroad. We selected the top-10 universities and colleges across Canada, so let's go and check them out.
Schools in Canada for international students with affordable tuition fees
Canada is one of the countries that is quite popular among international student from all over the world. And this is of no surprise, as its colleges and universities provide one of the most high-quality education at the reasonable and liberal price everyone can afford. That is why we have decided to make a list of the schools that are one of the cheapest in Canada. So, here they are.
Kingswood University welcomes students from Canada, the USA, and many other countries from over the world. This institution of higher education will provide you high-quality and affordable education concerning theological studies. Below, you can find average tuition fees per semester/academic year:
- Tuition - 5,600/11,200 CAD;
- Semester One Resource Fee - 500/500 CAD;
Please, note that fees for books are not included in the total figure as students have to buy them according to the course they pick.
For further information, please, visit the official website kingswood.edu.
Crandall University is one of the high schools in Canada for international students. This university offers charitable scholarship and bursary training. Here, you can apply for degrees in Arts, Business, and Science. Also, Crandall University has programs with theological courses. The tuition fees per semester are:
- Tuition (BA, BBA, BSc) - 6,340 CAD;
- Tuition (BEd) - 7,340 CAD;
- Student Service Fee - 275 CAD;
- International Student Procurement Fee - 550 CAD;
For the more detailed information, please, visit the official website crandallu.ca.
St. Stephen’s University
St. Stephen’s University is another Canadian high school offering affordable education for international students. This institution provides you with an opportunity to obtain bachelor's degrees in Humanities, International Studies, and Psychology. The tuition fees for international students per one term here are:
- Tuition (5 courses (15 credit hours)) - 5,700 CAD;
- Student service fee - 250 CAD;
Graduate students (per one module)
- Tuition - 3,000 CAD;
- Student Fee - 150 CAD;
For further information, please, visit the official website ssu.ca.
Canadian Mennonite University
Canadian Mennonite University waits for students from all over the world. Here, international students have a broad choice of undergraduate and graduate programs including various specializations offered to them. Here, you can pick from more 19 main training programs for bachelor's degree and several programs for master's degree. The tuition fees per one academic year are:
- Tuition (including student services fees; excludes any applicable lab fees) - 10,785.60 CAD;
- Books and Fees - 2,500 CAD;
Here is the link cmu.ca for more detailed information.
Booth University College
READ ALSO: McGill University undergraduate tuition fees for international students
Booth University College is another educational establishment that is considered one of the cheapest schools in Canada for international students. It offers to its students degree and diploma and certificate programs in various specializations. The tuition fees for international students at Booth University College per one academic year are:
- Tuition - 11,460 CAD;
- Application Fee - 150 CAD;
- Fees ($15 per course) - 150 CAD;
- Residence (including 2 meals per day, Monday-Friday) - 5,550 CAD;
- Damage Deposit (refundable) - 300 CAD;
Total: 17,610 CAD.
If you need more detailed information about school fees, please, visit the website boothuc.ca.
University of Alberta
Faculties of medicine at the University of Alberta, which is one of cheap medical schools in Canada, offer its international students affordable and quality education. The Dentistry, Medicine, and PGME Tuition and Fees per semester/academic year are:
- Tuition (year 1, 2, 3) - 10,092.22/20,184.44 CAD;
- Tuition (year 4) - 8,696.48/17,392.96 CAD;
Dental Hygiene Program
- Tuition (year 2) - 5,142.74/10,285.48 CAD;
- Tuition (year 3) - 4,814.48/9,628.96 CAD;
- Tuition (year 4) - 3,282.60/6,565.20 CAD;
DDS Advanced Placement Program (per academic year)
- Clinical Operations Fee - 39,577.60 CAD;
- Tuition - 3,749.28/7,498.56 CAD;
- Program Differential Fee - 2,272.80/4,545.60 CAD;
Postgraduate Medical Education (PGME) (per academic year)
- Tuition - 968.38 CAD;
For more detailed information, please, follow the link ualberta.ca.
Faculty of Medicine of Dalhousie University welcomes students from abroad and offers them high-quality educational training in several specializations. The tuition fees for medical students are as follows:
- Undergraduate students (per semester) - 4755 CAD;
- Graduate students - tuition fees may vary depending on the program they have chosen. You can check the accurate figure by following this link https://www.dal.ca/admissions/money_matters/tuition_fees_costs/fee_calculator.html
For more detailed information, please, visit the official website dal.ca.
READ ALSO: Top schools in Canada for masters
Algonquin College is another perfect solution for international students, who want to obtain affordable and high-quality education in various specializations and training programs in Canada. The tuition fees for international students are:
- Tuition and Books (per one academic year) - 12,200-21,500 CAD (this figure includes fees for tuition, providing insurance, public transport pass, books, and student access fees;
- School Supplies - 200-1,000 CAD;
The amount of money required for one academic year may vary depending on the program you have picked and the degree you are obtaining. For more details, please, visit the website algonquincollege.com.
Humber College willingly welcomes international students from Nigeria, offering them numerous training programs at reasonable prices. The tuition fees in Humber College may vary from 7,841 CAD to 26,046 CAD per one academic year depending on the specialization. It includes expenses for first and second semesters and health insurance. For the full list of prices and programs, please, visit the following link international.humber.ca.
Fanshawe College is a Canadian institution of higher education that gives international students an opportunity to obtain high-grade education, offering a lot of programs at various specializations. The average tuition fee is about 15,000 CAD depending on the training course and degree. This figure includes:
- Tuition fee;
- Incidental fee;
- Student activity fee;
- Student building fee;
- Two health insurance fees;
- Technology fee;
- Athletics fee.
For further details, please, follow the link fanshawec.ca.
That's our list of top ten cheap schools in Canada for international students. We hope you have found this article informative and useful.
READ ALSO: Master’s degree in Canada for Nigerian students