- Name: Olamide Adedeji aka Badoo
- Birthdate: March 15, 1989
- Birthplace: Modimosan, Ogun state
- Occupation: Rapper, singer, songwriter, record executive
- 2010 - Olamide began his music career with the release of his first single, Eni Duro. He also performed at the Hip Hop World Awards that same year.
- 2011 - Rapsodi, was released in 2011, after Eni Duro, Olamide’s 2010 debut single received critical acclaim and he gained popularity as a result.
- 2011 - Omo to Shan, Olamide’s hit song with Wizkid, charted on several radio stations in Lagos and across Nigeria. Wizkid, ID Cabasa, 9ice, Reminisce, and D’banj were among the artists who collaborated on Olamide’s debut album.
- 2012 - Olamide’s second studio album, YBNL (Yahoo Boy No Laptop), was released in November. The project’s production was overseen by Tyrone (producer), Samklef, 2 Kriss, Pheelz and ID Cabasa. The album featured cameos by Davido, Tiwa Savage, Kayswitch, Dammy Krane, Reminisce, Samklef, etc.
- 2013 - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth, Olamide’s third studio album was released on November 7 by YBNL Nation.
- 2014 - On November 14, Olamide released his fourth album Street OT through YBNL Nation. The album was a follow-up to his 2013 Baddest Guy Ever Liveth album. Preceded by the singles titled "Story for the Gods" and "Goons Mi
- 2015 - Olamide collaborated with Phyno in 2015 to release 2 Kings. It was released through Cloud 9 and the iTunes Store with a little announcement on April 1 by Penthauze Music and YBNL Nation.
- 2016 - The Glory, Olamide's sixth studio album, was released on December 23. It was released through YBNL Nation
- 2020 - Olamide's eleventh album Carpe Diem was released on 8 October, this same year, he signed a deal with with an international distribution company.
- 2021 - Olamide announced on 16 March 2021 that he was done working on another album. On 18 April, he announced the album UY Scuti, which was released on 18 June. Olamide mentioned that his son was the inspiration on why he titled the album UY Scuti.
Olamide Badoo is reportedly married to Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman. They have two boys together, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji and Tunrepin Myles Adedeji. Olamide allegedly had a love child with Maria Okanrende, a former OAP at Beat FM who now resides outside the country with her daughter.
Olamide makes money from brand endorsements, music streams, ambassadorship, and his Youtube channel among other ventures, The singer boasts of houses in Lagos and expensive cars.
The singer is reportedly worth an estimated $2.3 million (N1.1 billion Naira), he is counted among the richest artist in the Nigerian music industry and he has been into music for over 10 years now
Top 10 songs
- Eni Duro - 2011
- Omo to Shan ft Wizkid - 2011
- Voice of the Street - 2012
- First of All - 2012
- Durosoke - 2013
- Eyan Mayweather - 2015
- Bobo - 2015
- Wo - 2017
- Eleda Mi - 2013
- Infinity ft Omah Lay - 2020
The singer is the second child of his mother and grew up alongside a younger sister named TemmyGold and an older brother Eniola Olamilekan (aka DJ Enimoney).
He attended top-tier public schools in Bariga, for his secondary and primary education. Later he enrolled at the Tai Solarin University of Education to earn a degree in Mass Communication but eventually dropped out due to some financial constraints.