- Name: Father Ejike Mbaka
- Birthdate: July 28, 1957
- Birthplace: Enugu, Nigeria
- Occupation: Catholic priest and a musician
Early Life and Background
- Father Mbaka was born into the late Chief Humphrey Ogbuefi family and Felicia Mbaka of Amata Ituku in Awgu L.G.A of Enugu State.
- His father’s family was known for their talent in palm wine tapping in the Ituku community.
- Father Mbaka attended Seat of Wisdom Seminary in Owerri, Imo State and St Joseph’s Seminary in Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State, where he was trained for the priesthood.
- He was ordained a priest of the Roman Catholic Church on July 29, 1995.
As a Catholic priest, Father Mbaka has taken a vow of celibacy and is not married.
Here are some of his popular songs:
- Jesus Mu Na Gi Ga-Ebi
- Chukwu Kere Uwa Echetala M Medley
- Mgbe M Bidoro Mebe Nma
- Odumegwu Judah Emerigo Onwu Medley.