Jolene Blalock is a successful Star Trek: Enterprise star who played the role of Vulcan Sub-Commander T’Pol in 98 episodes of this television series. She is also a model from the United States of America. The celebrity came into the limelight after starring in Veronica’s Closet.
Before her breakthrough in acting, she had previously featured in other films such as Diamond Hunters and On The Edge. Blalock’s turning point was when she featured as T’Pol in Star Trek: Enterprise. She referred to her breakthrough as a dream come true. This series was aired from 2001 to 2005.
- Birth name: Jolene Blalock
- Date of birth: March 5, 1975
- Jolene Blalock age: 45 years
- Town of birth: San Diego, California, USA
- Zodiac sign: Pisces
- Eye color: Dark Brown
- Hair color: Brown
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Model and Actress
Jolene Blalock family background
Jolene was born in San Diego City, California, United States of America on 5th March 1975. She was raised alongside her three siblings.
Who are Jolene Blalock parents? Unfortunately, the beauty has not revealed information about her parents’ or siblings’ names.
She was lonely in most of her childhood days, and nobody was concerned about her welfare. Here is what she said during an interview with Daily Star:
I was such an awkward-looking child, and I've no idea what happened. I didn't have a good childhood because I never could get along with other kids. I was the child that sat in the corner, eating lunch by myself. I worked in the library at lunchtime because I had no real friends. I read a lot and educated myself a different way because school and I didn't get along. Even boys were never interested in me. I remember playing kiss-chase in the first and second grades. I would run, but no one would ever chase me.
What is Jolene Blalock race? She is white. Jolene Blalock hot has mixed Scottish and Irish ethnicity.
How did Jolene Blalock start her modelling career?
At the age of 17, the celebrity left home for Asia and Europe to pursue a modelling career. The beauty has appeared on many lifestyle men's magazines cover pages such as Maxim's 'Girls of Maxim' gallery.
In 2003, she was named by FHM Magazine as the 10th s*xiest woman in the world.
After returning to Los Angeles, she enrolled at Stella Adler Academy, Second City Los Angeles, and Toronto’s Second City Improv to flex her untested acting skills.
When Blalock had attained the best acting skills, she made her debut in Veronica’s Closet, an NBC television series which was aired in 1997.
Featuring in this series contributed to raising her fame as Medea in Jason and the Argonauts television show in 2000. She acted along with other actors such as Frank Langella and Dennis Hopper.
Jolene Blalock movies and TV shows
The star has been featured in many films and television shows throughout her career. She was featured in Queen for a Day as Hot Babe in Yellow and Love Boat: The Next Wave as Woman, among many others.
After landing a role in Star Trek: Enterprise, she was called for an interview by startrek.com in 2005. She was asked: What unique perspectives have you brought to T'Pol?
She responded by saying:
You know what? They've given us so much space. As far as the feedback... no feedback is good feedback, right? But they have given us extreme space in developing these characters, which is absolutely needed... My situation is a little bit different because Vulcans have already been established, and that's been done brilliantly through Spock. So I can only hope to carry on that torch or put my little feet into those big shoes.
Jolene Blalock movies
Here are some of the films that Jolene has played a part in:
- Queen for a Day (2000): In this short film, she played the role of Hot Babe in Yellow.
- Slow Burn (2005): The actress took the part of Nora Timmer.
- Shadow Puppets (2007): She acted in the film as Kate Adams.
- Starship Troopers 3: Marauder (2008): She portrayed the role of Capt. Lola Beck in this video.
- Sinners and Saints (2010): The beauty took the part of Stacy.
- One Kine Day (2011): The actress portrayed the role of CC.
- Troubled Teen (2012): She portrayed the role of Mama in this short film.
- Killing Frisco (2014): The actress played the role of Jolene.
- A Man for Every Month (2017): She played the role of Brenda.
- Killing Frisco (2014): She portrayed the role of Jolene.
-  Tape (2014): Jolene featured in the film as Catalina.
- Troubled Teen (2012): The beauty featured in this short film as Mama.
- One Kine Day (2011): She featured in the film as CC.
- Sinners and Saints (2010): The beauty portrayed the role of Stacy.
- House (2009): The beauty took the role of Lexa for one episode; Teamwork.
- Shadow Puppets (2007): The actress was featured in the film as Kate.
- I Dream of Murder (2006): She acted as Joanna in the movie.
- Slow Burn (2005): She portrayed the role of Nora Timmer in the film.
The list below shows some of the television series that the celebrity has featured in:
- Second City This Week (2011): The actress played the role of a Celebrity Guest in the episode; It Was All a Dream.
- Legend of the Seeker (2010): She featured in the series as Sister Nicci in two episodes, which are: Perdition and Dark.
- CSI: Miami (2008): The actress played the role of Feratelli Porter in the episode, Bombshell.
- Stargate SG-1 (2003-2004): She played the role of Ishta on two episodes, which are; Sacrifices (2004) and Birthright (2003).
- The Diamond Hunters (2001): The actress featured in the film as Ruby Grange in two episodes.
- On the Edge (2001): Blalock portrayed the role of Charlie's Wife in this series.
- JAG (2001): The celebrity featured in the television series as Cpl. Lisa Antoon in one episode; Touch and Go.
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2000): The actress featured in the television show as Laura Garris in the incident; Crate 'n' Burial.
- Jason and the Argonauts (2000): She featured in the film as Medea in two installments.
- D.C. (2000): She played the role of Kristi in two episodes, which are; Justice and Truth.
- Good vs. Evil (2000): The actress took the role of Libby in the event; Cougar Pines.
- Love Boat: The Next Wave (1999): She played the role of Woman in the episode; Prom Queen.
- Veronica's Closet (1998): She featured in the episode; Veronica's Breast Efforts as Woman #3.
- Last Call with Carson Daly (2002-2006): The beauty acted as herself in two events.
- 05 Spaceys (2005): She acted as herself in this television series.
- The Late Show with Craig Kilborn (2002-2004): She played as herself in two episodes.
- Jimmy Kimmel Live! (2003): She featured as herself in two episodes.
- 1st Annual Spaceys (2003): The actress filmed as herself in one episode.
- Late Show with David Letterman (2003): She shot in the television series as herself in one episode.
- Howard Stern (2002): The gorgeous actress featured in one episode as herself.
- Star Trek: Enterprise (2001-2005): She portrayed the role of Vulcan Sub-Commander T'Pol in all the 98 episodes.
- Before Her Time: Decommissioning Enterprise (2014): Jolene wrote the documentary as herself.
- Star Trek: Enterprise - In a Time of War (2014): The beauty wrote the television movie documentary as herself.
- Star Trek: Enterprise - In Conversation - The First Crew (2013): Blalock wrote the documentary as herself.
- The Captains (2011): She wrote the documentary as herself.
- Slow Burn: Fire in the Streets (2007): The beauty wrote the short video documentary as herself.
- 40 Years of Star Trek (2006): The beauty wrote the television movie documentary as herself.
- MTV Icon: Metallica (2003): Jolene wrote the documentary as herself.
Awards and nominations
The celebrated actress and model has received two awards and two nominations so far, for her work in the film and entertainment industry. They include:
Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films, USA
- In 2002, she won a Saturn Award in the category of Best Supporting Actress in a Television Series Enterprise for her work in Enterprise.
- In 2002, the beauty won a Cines cape Genre Face of the Future Award in the category of Female for her work in Enterprise.
- In 2004, the actress was nominated for a Saturn Award of Best Supporting Actress in a Television Series for her work in Enterprise.
- In 2003, Jolene was nominated for a Saturn Award in the category of Best Supporting Actress in a Television Series for her role in Enterprise.
Jolene Blalock net worth
How much is the celebrated actress and model worth? The gorgeous actress has managed to earn a lot of money from her career.
As of 2020, her gross net worth is approximately 30 million dollars, while her husband is worth 100 million dollars. Most of her wealth is attributed to her active participation in the film and entertainment industry.
Random facts about Jolene Blalock
- The name Blalock is derived from a Scottish name, Black Lock, which means Black Hair.
- She was ranked by Stuff magazine as "102 S*xiest Women in the World" in 2002.
- When she is out of work, the beauty goes to Canada and snowboarding in Whistler, British Columbia.
- In 2003, the stunning model was ranked as the 10th S*xiest Woman on the Planet by the FHM Magazine.
What are Jolene Blalock measurements?
Below are her body measurements:
- Weight: 58 Kg (128 lbs.)
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches (1.7 m)
- Bust size: 34 inches
- Waist size: 23 inches
- Hip size: 35 inches
- Bra size: 34D
- Shoe size: 7 (US)
- Dress size: 4 (US)
Jolene Blalock plastic surgery
The celebrity decided to undergo cosmetic surgery to better her body. Her lips were made puffier with the excessive use of fillers or fat grafts such as Juvederm and Restylane.
Most probably, she used Botox in the horizontal lines in her forehead and around her eyes to give them a lift.
However, the action raised many criticisms, and the general public opinion was that she looked terrible.
People started talking negatively about the lips of Jolene Blalock then and now. A user of the Gossip Rock page noted that Jolene's lips were puffier on Star Trek: Enterprise show.
The user wrote:
Jolene Blalock's lips are increasingly distracting; they remind me of two sausages planted on her lips.
Another Reddit user said that Jolene’s puffy lips did put him off, and he voiced his opinion that:
She looked too much like a 21st century Hollywood plastic surgery victim.
Jolene Blalock family
Who is Jolene Blalock’s husband? In 2002, the actress met Michael Rapino in Los Angeles when he booked a beer commercial for her.
Rapino is the Chief Executive Officer and the President of Live Nation Entertainment. He is also an overseer of three company divisions which are, Live Nation Sponsorship, Ticketmaster and Live Nation Concerts.
When they started dating, she was living in America while Michael was residing in England. However, the actress was very convinced that they were destined to marry each other.
Jolene organized a trip to Jamaica in which she flew both of their families. Then she took a bold step and proposed to Rapino.
The following day on 22nd April 2003, the couple got married in a private ceremony in Negril, Jamaica.
How many children do Jolene and Micheal have? They have three sons. The couple hailed their firstborn son on May 25, 2010. River Thunder Rapino, the second-born, was born in 2012.
Finally, in December 2014, they hailed Rexton Rapino. Jolene Blalock now lives with her family in Los Angeles, California, United States of America.
Where is Jolene Blalock today?
The stunning actress, model, wife, and mother is in Los Angeles, California, where she lives with her family. She is also a frequent traveler.
The actress has two dogs and one cat living in aher home, and she loves taking care of them. Her hobbies include snowboarding, photography, and Thai boxing.
Jolene Blalock has many fans who are waiting to see her feature in many new Hollywood films and TV shows. She has been a public figure for many years, primarily working in the film and entertainment industry.