Are you curious about the Nasarawa State University postgraduate school fees? Then this article is exactly what you are looking for! Here, you can find useful information on the fees for postgraduate students at this university, as well as how you can pay them.
How much is Nasarawa State University school fees for postgraduate students?
For some reason, the official website for Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) does not provide any information on the fees for postgraduate students.
Schoolings.org has all the prices you might need. That said, as this is not an official source, we recommend you to check back with the university to make sure you have the latest information. Without further ado, here are the Nasarawa State University school fees for postgraduate students:
- Fee for PhD programmes: ₦176,160;
- Fee for Academic Master’s Programmes (M.A./M.Ed./M.Sc./LL.M): ₦169,060;
- Fee for Professional Master’s Programmes (MBA/MPA/MAF): ₦261,500;
- Fee for Postgraduate Diplomas (PGD programmes): ₦161,500.
If, after learning about the fees, you would like to know how to pay them, continue reading, and we will tell you all about it.
How to pay Nasarawa State University Keffi school fees?
READ ALSO: Covenant University postgraduate school fees
There are two ways you can pay for your Nasarawa State University tuition fees:
- eTranzact Pin Vending;
- eTranzact Card.
The first option involves you using the payment invoice to pay for your fees at the bank. In order to do so, follow these steps:
- Click this link (currently unavailable, but it should be working when the time to pay fees comes around).
- Fill in the form with your Registration/Matriculation/ICT number (depending on which one you have).
- When you do that, you will receive a downloadable payment invoice that you should download, print and take to the bank of your choosing.
- Pay the fee at the bank in accordance with the invoice. You will also be expected to pay ₦2,300 for Internet and transaction charges/Portal access.
- After you have made your payment, you should receive a pin that you can use for verification of your payment.
- To verify it, go to the same link we have mentioned in Step 1 and type in one of the three aforementioned numbers.
- Choose Pin Vending among the payment options and input the pin you have received from your bank.
- If the verification is successful, you will be able to see your receipt. You should print it out and continue with your registration.
READ ALSO: UNIZIK postgraduate school fees
The second option is great for people who have eTranzact Genesis cards. Here is how it works:
- Load your card with enough money to cover the school fees and the ₦2,300 Internet and transaction charges/Portal access fee.
- Go to this link (the same link as before).
- Enter your Registration/Matriculation number to get the payment invoice.
- Reload the page and enter your number again.
- Choose the eTranzact Card among the payment options and click on Pay Fee.
- Enter the card details to make your payment.
- Once it has processed, you will get your receipt that you can print, and then continue on with your registration.
You can choose whichever option is more convenient for you and pay your fees as soon as the registration is open and the link is working.
That is all we can tell you about the Nasarawa State University postgraduate school fees. If you have questions, you can visit the university’s website (nsuk.edu.ng) or send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hopefully, their mail works better than their website.
READ ALSO: NOUN postgraduate school fees