- Name: Idris Okuneye Olanrewaju
- Birthdate: August 31, 1992
- Birthplace: Ebute Metta, Ikeja, Nigeria
- Occupation: Social media influencer
- Gained recognition for their controversial presence on social media where he changed conservative Nigerian standards
- He has a large following on social media, especially on Snapchat
- Does business ads for businesses that align with his current lifestyle
- The most searched individual from October to November of 2016 according to Google’s Communications and Public Affairs Manager for West Africa, Taiwo Kola-Ogunlade.
- Bobrisky gained recognition for her controversial presence on social media, where she challenged conservative Nigerian standards. She has a large following on social media and gained attention on her Snapchat account when she claimed to have a lover of the masculine gender, despite Nigerian law stating that same-sex relationships are punishable by up to 14 years imprisonment.
Bobrisky does not hide the fact that he is wealthy, as of 2021, he had about 5 luxury cars to his name, and in 2023, copped his second house. The crossdresser also makes money from advertising for brands that sell skin-lightening products and hair. According to reports, he is worth over N79m, putting him up there with wealthy celebrities in Nigeria.
Family and Education
- Bobrisky was born into a Muslim polygamous family, his father Alhaji Musibau Okuneye had three wives
- His mum had two children before him, making Bobrisky the last child of the third wife
- He attended King’s High School and Okota High School in Lagos for his secondary education
- Graduated with a BSc in Accounting from the University of Lagos (UNILAG)
The crossdresser has been secretive with his love life over the years, the only information he shares is about his anonymous lovers/boyfriends who spend money on him.