Good Friday is a Christian festival that commemorates Jesus' crucifixion and death at Calvary. It is observed as part of the Paschal Triduum during the Holy Week. It is a significant day of the year because it commemorates what Christians believe to be the most significant weekend. What good Good Friday quotes, wishes, and messages would you send to your friends and families now that Good Friday is around the corner?
On Good Friday, Christians commemorate the day when Jesus willingly suffered and died as the ultimate sacrifice for sinners by crucifixion. It is followed by Easter, the magnificent commemoration of Jesus' ascension into heaven. These amazing Good Friday images with messages that will make them feel blessed are the greatest method to demonstrate your unwavering support for your fellow Christians and friends.
Blessed Good Friday quotes
Good Friday is one of the most important for Christian believers. Here is a list of blessed Good Friday wishes you can consider sending to your friend or family during this period.
- Through all these years, God, I feel your love and care. I hope that today you look at me and feel my love. We wish you a Happy Good Friday in the year 2022.
- Everyone, have a fabulous Friday! God, you have granted me health and happiness. Help me achieve all my goals in life. I dedicate all my wins to you, my Lord.
- Whenever you feel alone and sad, remember that God is with you. He will never leave you alone and always guide you.
- On your special day, I pray that you will be gifted with divine wisdom to soar on the wings of success in all your endeavours. Have a beautiful day.
- What is the nature of the Father's love for us? During this holy season, may God bless you. Have a blessed Good Friday, everyone.
- Today is the day the Lord has made; I rejoice with you. Have a wonderful Friday!
- I pray to the Lord to shower you with blessings on this holy day or keep you in His loving care.
- A lot of times, I am amazed at your strength and resilience. Thank you for how you inspire me to be better and for the times you have come through for me. May this be your best year ever. Have a blessed Good Friday!!!
- All of the world's terrible expectations were drawn to Jesus. On the cross, they were absorbed and bore. His was a heinous death. Let us pray to him and build our faith.
- God has great things ahead planned for you. As you celebrate this special day, I pray that he reveals them to you one by one. Have a blessed and holy Good Friday.
- Humility for prosperity, Sacrifice for blessings, Bended knees for rewards, heart laid down for worship to the Almighty who deserves these all.
- May we begin Good Friday with fasting and prayer in order to bring God's mercy and forgiveness to all of humanity. Let us join in prayer by holding hands.
- May God's blessings be upon us continually. Wishing you a great Good Friday.
- May the almighty save you from the devil's influence and grant you the divine blessings of Almighty God to protect and guide you.
- Have a blessed Good Friday! And hope you will keep a distance from all kinds of sinful behaviour. I wish you all blessings.
- On Good Friday, we remember Christ's crucifixion as the perfect lamb sacrificed for us. However, we remember the joy that will come three days later in our grief. On this Good Friday, may you be blessed. He'll be resurrected very soon!
- I pray that the holy day will be kind enough to give you joy and happiness both to you and the ones whom you loved dearly. I wish you the best of luck on this Good Friday.
- May you receive the best wishes and bring remarkable spiritual growth and great family times.
PAY ATTENTION: Join Legit.ng Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!
Inspirational quotes for Good Friday
Despite its name, this holy feast is more about holiness than goodness. Here are some inspirational Good Friday quotes and images.
- Blessings on your day as you commemorate our Savior's death for us. May you find solace in Christ and the salvation that can only be found in His name.
- Every issue has a reason for existing. Do not expect him to solve your issues; instead, ask him to show you the appropriate path to walk in life. Warm greetings on this Good Friday, dear buddy.
- God is wonderful, and His love for us knows no bounds. Good Friday serves as a constant reminder of God's love for us. This season, may you soak in His agape love.
- As we celebrate this Pasaka season, let us learn to forgive the ones who have done us wrong for the sake of God.
- I hope that God will show us the way during this Good Friday season and keep us united.
- I'm asking God to keep you safe and bless you with eternal love and happiness. I hope you have a wonderful Good Friday!
- Humility for prosperity, sacrifice for blessings, bended knees for rewards. My heart is laid down for worship to God, who deserves all these. Take heart from His self-sacrifice for us.
- May this day comes to change your heart and not your schedule.
- May the Lord's sacrifices influence your decisions. I wish you a happy Good Friday and an even happier Easter.
- I hope that I am the first to send you a special message to remind you of God's goodness to his people.
- May the sacrifice of our Savior inspire you to press on and follow the light of redemption. Have a wonderful time on this Holy Easter Friday!
- Perhaps the story of Good Friday is about God's desire to die rather than continue to be involved in our sin-accounting business.
- I send you my best wishes for a day filled with goodness, joy, and smiles with your loved ones on this auspicious day of Good Friday.
- Our Lord made a great sacrifice on this day, freeing us all from our sins. Let us all take a moment to express our gratitude to our Lord for the love he has shown us.
- May you be guided by your faith in God and shine in his divine blessings! Happy Good Friday.
- I thank God for you on this Good Friday. Your unwavering support and encouragement have been invaluable. I am grateful for you as we remember our Savior, Christ Jesus, and his death and resurrection.
- Through Christ's death would sadden many people, we are reminded of how hopeful his death is. On this Good Friday, may God bless you.
- We mourn Jesus' death today, but we do not despair. May the hope of the resurrection bring you much joy this season. God's blessings and protection are upon you now and forever.
- My heartfelt greetings for Good Friday, my dear. May Jesus shower you with all of his love and care so that you can live a happy and prosperous life.
- I hope everyone has a wonderful Good Friday. May He always be with us, enlightening us with knowledge and blessing us with happiness.
Happy Good Friday quotes
Good Friday is the day when Jesus died for the sins of the world and Christians honour his sacrifice through ceremonies and fasting. Here are more happy Good Friday wishes you can use.
- God fulfils all desires if work can be done for the welfare of humanity. A homeless child can be housed through donations. With this, he gives you every happiness in your life.
- Good Friday is a mix of sad and joyful moments. Everything is summed up by Jesus Christ's death and the hope of a glittering tomorrow. Have a wonderful Good Friday celebration!
- On this day, try to be close to those you love. Build a good relationship with them so that you can be blessed more by the almighty.
- As you read the Holy Bible, I want to wish you a happy and blessed Good Friday. I hope that your day will be fruitful, productive, and genuine. May the Lord bless your life with happiness and delight.
- Good Friday, everyone! This is a good time to repent your sins.
- Always remember my family and me in your prayers. God Bless you all, and have tons of wishes for the holy month from us.
- He hung, bled, and died to demonstrate his love for us. Nothing compares to his self-sacrifice for humanity. I'm hoping we can maintain the faith he deserves. Happy Friday.
- The joy that comes with this life will descend upon. Great Friday.
- The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
- Thanks be to God for his inexpressible gift! Have a blessed Good Friday with your loved ones.
- May the light of God's love shine down from above as we celebrate the day of your birth. May His sweet angels guide you, and stand guard beside you, each day that you live on this earth.
- May the Lord bless you for as long as you live; I pray that you overcome every challenge that may come your way.
- May the Lord give you his endless peace as you turn a year older. I hope this day will be filled with much happiness, love, and faithfulness throughout the year.
- The Lord is aware of each prayer, and he responds by opening your heart. Light a candle of joy and ask the great to keep you glowing on this holy day. Happy Holy Friday, everyone!
- The Lord's mercy on his children is the most powerful force on the face of the earth. Have a fantastic Friday!
- May every day of yours be wonderful, and let peace fill your soul. Try to become better than you have ever been and let God help you in this long journey. I wish you a beautiful and prosperous day.
Best Good Friday greetings
Greetings during the Holy Week are meant to show support and wish people many good rewards. So, what do you say on Good Friday? Here are some greetings you can use.
- Although death is unavoidable, life is the second name of possibilities. Similarly, Jesus is a name associated with love and mercy. All diseases are cured by Jesus Christ!
- Instead of lamenting the crucifixion of Jesus Christ on Good Friday, you must spread his teachings everywhere as a token of gratitude for him. Rejoice and spread happiness. Happy good Friday!
- Just like Jesus, try to make your love and mercy boundless for the entire humanity, and you will witness magical and remarkable changes happening in your life. He will rise once again for sure. Happy Good Friday!
- May we continue to live together in happiness and Joy. Enjoy your special day, my hero.
- May you experience divine favour all the days of your life. The favour of the Lord encompasses you as a shield. You live to fulfil your purpose. Best wishes for a happy Good Friday to everyone.
- This is this time of the year again when the Lord comes and fills our lives with blessing, happiness, and wisdom. May God bring you cheerfulness, joy, and prosperity.
- We can learn something from Jesus, but the greatest thing you can learn from him is sacrificing oneself to protect truth and humanity. May Jesus resurrect every aspect of your life and turn you into a better human being!
- May the blessing of God remind you of forgiveness and compassion. Let go of all the past failures and look into the bright future.
- I wish you a lot of courage to start over and clear your soul. Have a beautiful and holy week.
- This message means that I am keeping you in my thoughts every day during the Holy Week and hoping that you are having an amazing holiday together with the people you love the most. May our Savior bless you!
- My only hope for you is that God will forgive you for all your sins, bless you with kindness, peace, love, and wisdom, and send the happiness to you and your family.
- May the longest night come to an end and the sunrise. On this Good Friday, keep an optimistic outlook!
- May the Lord hear your prayers and grant you all of your requests. May the blessings of the sky be bestowed upon you. Happy Good Friday, everyone!
- May we all enjoy a joyous and beautiful Good Friday with our loved ones, expressing our appreciation to Jesus and offering him our prayers.
- I wish you to be showered with loads of blessings from our almighty creator.
- On this blessed Good Friday, I bring you my best wishes for a day filled with goodwill, joy, and smiles with your loved ones.
- Our Lord made a great sacrifice on this day, freeing us all from our sins. Let us all take a moment to express our gratitude to our Lord for all of the love he has bestowed upon us.
- I pray that happiness, cheerfulness and high spirits will always be with you. May you purify your soul and devote yourself to the almighty God.
- Success often follows individuals who are too busy to look for it. May you be blessed more.
- Strength is not all it takes to win. To win and win well takes the true heart of the team. I wish you a wonderful Good Friday.
Good Friday quotes for work
Despite the fact that it is a Holy Week, some people will continue to work. This does not imply that they are unconcerned with the sacred occasion. Sending them an inspirational Good Friday message is the perfect way to express your support.
- Because the Lord loves you, we are blessed. He was born for us and made the ultimate sacrifice for us. It's a day to thank our Lord for all of the anguish he bore in silence.
- God is so generous and loving that he sent us his Son, Jesus, only for him to be crucified to save humanity from all of life's sins. Be grateful to our precious Lord on this day.
- Good Friday serves as a reminder that we all matter to the Almighty and that we must constantly be grateful to him. I wish you a happy Good Friday.
- The power of God will be behind you in all you do, and you will never fail or fall. May your life increase even more than your age has increased. Happy Good Friday.
- May God grant you sufficient conscience and wisdom to live your life with uncompromising ethics, elegance, love, and dedication toward the betterment of humanity.
- Jesus loved us so much that he sacrificed his life to save us from our sins. May this holy sacrifice of our Savior serve as an encouragement to you. Happy Good Friday, everyone!
- Let us hope that, like Jesus Christ, who bore all in silence, we would be able to do the same for him in some manner. I wish you a wonderful Good Friday.
- Let us pledge on this Holy Friday to constantly do good deeds that bring joy and smiles to many people's faces.
- You are a miracle of God in this world. You were created to make it a more peaceful and happier place. Let's celebrate Good Friday together.
- May the Almighty shower us with positivity and blessings every day of our life. I wish you a happy Good Friday.
- Challenges make life enjoyable, and when we overcome them, we bestow our lives with greater meaning.
- Keep the faith and be patient in prayer. Wait for Allah to fulfil your visions.
- Let this divine season wash away your burden, lighten the darkness and ease the pain you may have at this moment. The Almighty will indeed bless you with all the best things in life. Just repent, worship, and pray. Happy Good Friday.
- This month is full of blessings and wisdom. May the greatness of God fulfil your desires and dreams. Happy and blessed Good Friday.
- Wish you a blessed holy Good Friday that will inspire you with courage and strength to win every life challenge!
- When work seems too much, you have to remember that there are no shortcuts to places worth going. Have a fruitful Holy Week ahead.
- As long as you are working on an assignment you hold dear in your heart, there is no need for anyone to push you because your vision does it. Blessed Good Friday.
Good Friday quotes from the Bible
Good Friday is a day when Christians commemorate Jesus and pray to God. Below are some famous quotes from the bible.
- And they will mock him, spit on him, flog him and kill him. And after three days, he will rise. - Mark 10:34
- But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his stripes, we are healed. - Isaiah 53:5
- For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit. - 1 Peter 3:18
- For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. - John 3:16-17
- For he was teaching his disciples, saying to them, "The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men, and they will kill him. And when he is killed, after three days he will rise." - Mark 9:31
- I passed on to you for what I received as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures. - 1 Corinthians 15:3
- He bore our sins in His own body on the cross so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. You have been healed as a result of his wounds. - 1 Peter 2:24
- I am the resurrection and the life, Jesus said to her. Whoever believes in me will live even if he dies, and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. - John 11:25-26
- Who his own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.- I Peter, 2:24
- Who will mock him and spit on him, flog him and kill him? Three days later, he will rise! - Mark 10:34
What are the seven words for Good Friday?
According to the Holy Bible, the seven words that Jesus said while on the cross before his death are:
- "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."
- Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise."
- Woman, behold thy son! and Behold thy mother!
- Eloi, Eloi, lema sabach-thani?
- I thirst.
- It is finished.
- Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit.
Many Christians celebrate Good Friday differently and according to their traditions. You can inspire your friends, family members and colleagues by sending them these blessed Good Friday quotes, wishes, messages and images.
Legit.ng recently published an article on adorable happy 16th birthday wishes, quotes and images you can send to your loved ones. Turning 16 is a big deal to any teenager. It is the age when a teenager feels almost fully grown up.
Sixteen is a fascinating age; it is the pre-stage of adulthood, which means taking certain decisions and owning certain things. Have a look at this article for some adorable happy 16th birthday wishes to send to your loved ones.