When we meet someone for the first time, we all get excited. Meeting a new guy is exciting, and you want to learn more about him. Even if you've only gone on a couple of dates, you should still use texts to your advantage. It is a great method to discover more about someone while advancing your relationship.
People fall in love every day, and while the manner they fall in love varies greatly from one person to the next, there is no doubting the importance of how you connect with a man. Knowing how to text a guy you like might have a big impact on his feelings for you. When you're chatting or messaging with a man, here are some ideas and methods to convince him to pay attention to you.
How to make a man interested in you over text
What words attract a man? Texting has a lot of power. You can use texting to keep the spark alive in a new relationship, or you can use it to reignite desire and bring playfulness back into an established one.
When you text in the right manner, he will be fascinated and will either perceive you as the keeper you want to be or as a fun-loving woman with whom he has no future. Below are some tips on how to get a man's attention online.
PAY ATTENTION: Install our latest app for Android, read best news on Nigeria’s #1 news app
1. Text him first
There is nothing wrong with texting first and then waiting for him to respond. You can send him a quick text to check in on him or to express your gratitude for something he's done. Make your writing more interactive, so he has something to respond to. The whole goal of texting is to have a conversation with someone. If you were on a date, for example, you might text something like: "Hey, I just wanted to say that I had a great time tonight, and I hope we can do it again."
You might be astonished to learn that he shares your feelings and that he was only waiting for you to make the first move or initiate the dialogue.
2. Talk about common interests
You can chat about your interests and ask him more about his. Talking about common interests is a great approach to keep him interested in the conversation. Perhaps you discuss your favourite television shows or films. You may learn about his favourite music and cars now.
If you are already friends on social media, have a peek at his page to see what he enjoys doing. Then, mention something you found in one of your texts casually to let him know you are interested in it as well! Then, inquire further about it, so you may delve deeper and strengthen your bond.
3. Send him photos
Another entertaining technique to text a guy is to share photos. Of course, you don't have to send him photographs that could make you appear bad in the future, but it makes sense to send him a picture of yourself when you think you're looking cute.
This is a fantastic approach to get him to know you better. Show him what you're doing so he can get a glimpse into your life.
3. Ask him questions
Another method to liven up your interactions is to ask questions. You are welcome to inquire further about his profession, interests, or anything else about him that will not put him off. Discover what he's up to so you can stay up to date every day. If you're unsure what else to chat about, keep it casual by inquiring how he's doing.
Inquire whether he has any plans for the day or has just experienced anything thrilling. Once he responds, start looking for more information to continue the conversation. You can also urge him to learn more about you by asking questions that will help you understand one other's personality.
4. Wait until he responds before texting again
If you've just texted him, don't text him again until you've received a response. Even if he vanishes in the middle of a discussion. Bombarding him with text after the text is a massive turnoff when he's unavailable.
He might just be busy or doing something else if he doesn't respond immediately away. When he eventually responds, wait the same amount of time before responding so it doesn't appear like you were waiting by your phone.
If he only responds with one word or waits a few days to respond, it could be a hint that he isn't interested. Move on and invest your time and energy in someone who is interested in developing a deeper relationship with you.
5. Do not let him see you as an idle person
Keep him waiting in order to demonstrate that you have a life. If you text a guy all the time, he might think you're always accessible. Put your phone aside and wait for him to text you first, rather than always being the first to message him. If he's truly interested in continuing the chat, he'll reach out to you at some point.
6. Keep your texts brief, nice, and straightforward
Texts are not the same as emails. Shorter texts allow for more back-and-forth communication. If you have a lot to say, split it up into numerous lines so he can read it and answer.
7. Make him feel unique by complimenting him
Complementing a man will pique his interest in you, but do so sparingly. To keep them invested, simply throw them a compliment now and then. If you go overboard, you risk scaring them away or appearing dishonest.
Making him feel special will also be beneficial. You can send texts that support the idea that you like him and that he means something to you if you want him to know. You might send an encouraging SMS when you know he'll be working or has a college test. Small gestures like this can help him stay interested in what you're up to.
8. Use a positive tone in your messages
To keep him interested, focus on having fun when texting. Because the guy may misinterpret the tone of the message, texting isn't the best approach to have meaningful chats. Keep it lighthearted and discover more about him with each message. If you ever need to have a more in-depth conversation, reserve it for a phone call or a face-to-face meeting.
9. Avoid being pessimistic and whining
Do not begin to tell him about your life and the things you despise. Men despise women who constantly complain. If at all possible, keep your messages lighthearted and upbeat. If you have any significant difficulties that need to be handled, you may want to wait until later.
10. Give him some breathing room
It's also crucial to know when to put your phone down and stop texting. Some men are less interested in exchanging text messages than others. You might want to hold off on texting him as much as you normally would. You don't want him to think you're obnoxious.
Also, having a healthy relationship does not necessitate constant messaging. Even if you're dating, your partner may want to spend time with his friends or family on occasion. Also, if he doesn't want to text all the time, don't force him to.
How do you keep a man interested in you?
1. Have self-assurance: Guys admire their partners that are self-assured and outspoken. Make an effort to look as wonderful as you feel by taking good care of yourself. Concentrate on the qualities that distinguish you and emphasize them.
2. Express gratitude: Men want to be recognized and valued for who they are. Appreciate what he accomplishes as well as, and perhaps more importantly, who he is as a person.
3. Maintain your independence: You don't want to lose yourself in a relationship, and you don't want him to lose himself either. You'll have more to talk about and appreciate each other in the long run if you both stay independent by continuing to participate in your interests and spending time with your pals.
4. Don't try to convince him of your worth: You don't have to persuade him of your worth. You don't have to do or say anything to be considered good enough. Instead, always strive to improve yourself and be the best version of yourself.
5. Send him gifts as a surprise: Make sure to ask him questions about his interests as the two of you get to know each other better. Take attention to what he says about that one item that makes his eyes light up and strive to learn more about it. Then, as a token of your appreciation, give him a tee time at that ultra-exclusive golf course he mentioned.
6. Be yourself: Don't try to pass yourself off as someone you're not. Don't let the pressures of dating, as well as any anxieties or insecurities from the past, get the best of you. Instead, be unashamedly yourself and let your individuality shine.
7. Make him feel like a man: You don't have to appear to be weak to make your guy feel like a huge, strong man. Make him feel good about himself by giving him compliments, or let him be gallant by holding the door open for you. He'll want to spend more time with you if you enhance his ego.
8. Maintain a cheerful attitude: Negativity may destroy a relationship. The majority of men prefer to be around someone who is usually positive and in a good mood. Being upbeat and upbeat is a great technique to keep a guy engaged and make him want to hang out with you.
9. Don't overwork yourself in order to play for an extended period of time: It's acceptable to be enigmatic to keep your partner interested in you, but make it clear that you're interested. Playing games isn't a smart way to start a long-term relationship, and if he has to work too hard to capture your attention, he may lose interest.
10. Don't try to alter him: No man enjoys having his girlfriend try to change him. You can be subtle and modify a person in small ways that he doesn't notice, but don't treat him like he needs a complete transformation.
What makes a man fall in love with a woman?
Below are some of the things that will make a man fall in love with a woman.
- A woman who is forthright and truthful.
- A woman who accepts him just as he is.
- A woman with a strong personality and outlook.
- Her capacity to love, respect, appreciate, and cherish him as a human being.
- A faithful woman who will always love him no matter what occurs or who enters her life.
- Her ability to love him unreservedly and remain faithful in the same way.
- A woman who encourages and motivates him.
- A woman who values him, his family, and the people he cares about.
- A woman who is receptive to the notion of love.
- An independent lady with goals who prioritizes her ambitions and dreams.
- A woman he can see a future with.
It is not easy to pique a man's interest in you when conversing or texting. Just remember not to take things too seriously! Send them anything ridiculous or amusing you come across. Share a giggle at something completely unrelated. Small interjections like these keep the conversation lively and intriguing.
Legit.ng recently explored some amazing love letters one can send to their girlfriend or wife. When it comes to communicating emotions, written words are one of the most effective tools. A handwritten love letter has a unique personal touch that few other things can match.
A handwritten letter, on the other hand, is becoming increasingly rare nowadays. You can still write a lovely letter to your spouse on your phone or computer and send it to them.