Ngozi "Erica" Nlewedim is a young Nigerian actress, model, and entrepreneur. She is currently a housemate in the ongoing Big Brother Naija Lockdown reality TV show.
The celebrity is one of the lovable female housemates in Big Brother Naija Lockdown.
- Birth name: Ngozi Erica Nlewedim
- Date of birth: March 13, 1994
- Ngozi Erica Nlewedim age: 26 years
- Height: 5 feet 6¼ inches (1.68m)
- Place of birth: Abia State, Nigeria
- Occupation: Actress, model, entrepreneur
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Ethnicity: Igbo
- Religion: Christianity
- Eye colour: Brown
- Hair colour: Black
- Marital status: Not married
Ngozi Erica Nlewedim biography
Nlewedim was born on March 13, 1994, to her parents, Eric Nlewedim Christian and Oby Nwokolo. Where is Erica Nlewedim from? She is from Umuahia, Abia State, Nigeria. She is an only child and was raised in Lagos by her mother.
She had her secondary school education at Victory Grammar School in Lagos, before transferring to Command Secondary School in Ikeja.
After graduating from high school, the beauty enrolled at Covenant University to pursue a degree in Business Administration.
In 2013, she graduated from the university. Six years later, she flew to the United Kingdom to study Acting for Film at the Met Film School in London.
The celebrity started nurturing her modelling talent at a very young age, and in 2013, she was appointed as the brand ambassador for Natures Gentle Touch, a brand that uses natural ingredients to care for scalp and hair.
The model has also worked with popular brands such as Jumia, MyZotoApp, and Glo. She was also the brand face for Access Bank, Maltina, and Zaron Cosmetics from 2015 to 2017.
In 2014, she won the Miss Photogenic award after participating in the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria pageant. This helped her gain more popularity; she even featured an advert for Peak Milk TV.
The beauty then transitioned from modelling to acting after having so much interest in the film industry.
Apart from acting and modelling, Erica is also an entrepreneur. She is the founder of Beluxia Hair.
Ngozi Erica Nlewedim movies
Here are the movies she has acted in:
- Poka Messiah (2016) as Diane
- Hire a Woman (2019) as Nifemi
What is Erica Nlewedim's net worth?
Erica has accumulated a lot of wealth at a young age. She is among the wealthiest and the most sought out female BBNaija 2020 contestants and fashion entrepreneurs. She has a net worth estimated to be about 30,000 dollars.
Random facts about Ngozi "Erica" Nlewedim
- In 2014, she won Miss Photogenic at MBGN.
- The star acted in Hire a Woman, a Nollywood film, where she played the role of Nifemi.
- Erica’s dream is to play the lead character in an action movie.
- In 2018, she launched the Erica Nlewedim Foundation. At one time, the foundation fed 1000 people during the Christmas holidays.
- Before going into the Big Brother house, she worked for MEI Oil and Gas company as a marketing manager.
- She is the CEO of a hair company known as Beluxia Hair.
- The actress is her mother's only child.
- Erica has a solid educational background.
Ngozi "Erica" Nlewedim is a popular Nigerian actress and model well known for being one of the contestants in the ongoing Big Brother Naija season 5 reality show. She has a successful educational and career life that makes her an inspiration to many.
READ ALSO: Dorathy Bachor bio: Who is this BBNaija season 5 contestant?
Legit.ng recently reported about the life of Dorathy Bachor, who is one of the loveable female contestants in BBNaija season 5. Dora is a businessperson; she owns a personal shopping and procurement business, which goes by the name Shop For Me.
The post reveals that Dora's father is against her participation in the show, and he even warned her not to go back home one BBNaija is over. Dora is trying her best so that she can win the grand prize (worth 85 million Naira), hoping that her father will be pleased and accept her back.
Source: Legit.ng News