- Name: Foluke Daramola Salako
- Birthday: February 15, 1978
- Birthdate: Ekiti state
- Occupation: Actress, Master of Ceremony, Entrepreneur
- Foluke Daramola-Salako is a Nigerian actress and film producer. In 1998, she made her film debut in a series titled Palace.
- She also starred in Durodola and Above Law. Her film, Cobweb, which she produced and starred in, got her Africa Movie Academy Awards best-supporting-actress nomination in 2013.
- She is the founder of the "Action Against Rape in Africa" initiative, which is a movement that seeks to curb rape and bring its perpetrators to book in Africa.
- Foluke Daramola has been married twice.
- Her first marriage was to Tunde Sobowale in 2005, but it ended in 2008 due to abuse. The couple had two children together, Ibukunoluwa Ayomikun and Oluwapelumi Akande.
- In 2013, she married politician and businessman Kayode Salako.
As of the time of publishing this article, Foluke Daramola-Salako has an estimated net worth of N300 million.
Here are some of the top movies of Foluke Daramola listed in chronological order from earliest to latest:
- Arugba (2009) - Tinuoye
- The Cobweb (2015) - as Foluke Daramola-Salako
- Bella (2015) - Mrs. Bankole (as Foluke Daramola-Salako)
- Agbede Meji (2017)
- Atupa (2018) - Olori
- Olokiki Oru: The Midnight Sensation (2019) - Olori
- Sade Takes Lagos (2019) - Mrs. Adams
- Breaking Point (2021)
- Test of Love (2022) - Funke
- SWAP(PARO) (2022) - Boss
- Alaga (2022)
- The Good Wife (2022) - Rose’s Mother