Alice Eve is a beautiful and incredibly talented British-American actress. Born into a family of actors, it is no doubt that she was destined to be a phenomenal star.
The actress has been working consistently since her big-screen debut in 2004. Here is all you need to know about her private life, parents, love life, net worth, and more.
- Full name: Alice Sophia Eve
- Date of birth: 6th February 1982
- Age: 38 years old
- Place of birth: London, United Kingdom
- Zodiac sign: Aquarius
- Nationality: British - American
- Ethnicity: Irish, Welsh, English
- Siblings: Jack & George
- Height: 5 feet 5¼ inches
- Weight: 56 kgs
- Hair colour: Blonde
- Profession: Actress
- Net worth: $6 million
Alice Eve's family and background
She was born in London and is the eldest of three children. The actress is of English, Welsh, and Irish descent.
Growing up, she attended Bedales School before joining the Westminster School in London, where she undertook her A-Levels. After high school, she later enrolled in the prestigious St Catherine's College, Oxford, where she studied English.
According to the actress, she went to university as a way of saying 'thank you' to her parents for putting her through expensive private schools.
Who are Alice Eve parents?
Just like their daughter, Alice's parents are just as famous in the acting world. Her father, Trevor Eve, is a renowned British actor.
Trevor and Alice appeared together in the film She's Out of My League back in 2010. However, Trevor Eve is mostly known for playing Detective Superintendent Peter Boyd on all nine seasons of Waking the Dead.
Just like her daughter and husband, Sharon Maughan is also an actor and she appeared alongside them in She's Out of My League. Trevor and Sharon got married in 1980 and have three children together.
Alice Eve age
To anyone wondering, 'How old is Alice Eve?', the star celebrated her 38th birthday on 6th February 2020.
The actress has an incredible hourglass figure. Alice Eve measurements in the bust-waist-hip ratio are 36-25-35 inches.
Alice Eve hot figure is always flaunted on red carpets. She wears size 8 US dresses and shoes.
To maintain her enviable figure, the English actress does yoga and tries to maintain a healthy diet. However, in 2016, she admitted that she had struggled with her eating habits and has not always had the best relationship with food.
As for Alice Eve height, she stands at 5 feet 5¼ inches.
Alice Eve eyes
The actress has a condition called heterochromia iridis or heterochromia iridum. People with heterochromia have two differed coloured eyes.
Her eyes are her most captivating feature. In her case, her right eye is green while the left one is blue.
Other celebrities with this condition include Mila Kunis, Kate Bosworth, Benedict Cumberbatch, and Josh Henderson, among others. The condition is also found in cats and dogs.
Alice Eve net worth
How much is Alice Eve worth? The gorgeous actress is quite well off. She has an estimated net worth of $6 million.
In April 2019, the star put her up beautiful 1940s style bungalow in L.A for sale. The home was listed for sale at $1.45 million.
Alice Eve movies and TV shows
The star has been in multiple films and series since she made her debut in 2004 as Martha Guthrie in the movie Hawking. Since then, she has garnered over 40 acting credits as seen on her IMDb page.
Alice Eve movies
Eve is mostly known for her roles in films such as She's Out of My League, Men in Black 3, Star Trek into Darkness, and Before We Go.
Here are other movies that she has featured in:
- Stage Beauty (2004) - Miss Frayne
- Starter for 10 (2006) - Alice Harbinson
- Crossing Over (2009) - Claire Sheperd
- Sex and the City 2 (2010) - Erin
- The Raven (2012) - Emily Hamilton
- Decoding Annie Parker (2013) - Louise
- Dirty Weekend (2015) - Natalie Havington
- Bees Make Honey (2017) - Honey
- Hannah Royce's Questionable Choices (2017) - Hannah Royce
- The Con is On (2018) - Jackie
- Replicas (2018) - Mona Foster
- Bombshell (2019) - Ainsley Earhardt
Alice Eve Belgravia
Belgravia is a historical drama show whose storyline follows the secrets and scandals amongst the upper echelon of London society in the 19th century. The show has been described as a darker version of Downton Abbey.
The series is based on a novel by the same name by Julian Fellowes. In the TV show, Alice Eve plays Susan Trenchard.
The historical drama is not the actress's first venture into TV shows. She has been in other series such as:
- The Rotters' Club (2005) - She portrayed the character Cicely Boyd for three episodes.
- Losing Gemma (2006) - Esther
- Entourage (2011) - She played Sophia for three episodes of this series' last season.
- Black Mirror - In 2016, the actress played Naomi Jayne Blestow in the episode titled Nosedive.
- Ordeal by Innocence (2018) - She portrayed Gwenda Vaughan in this mini-series.
- Iron Fist (2018) - She played Mary Walker in this Netflix superhero show.
Alice Eve dating history
The actress has had a couple of high profile relationships since 2004. These are the men that have been romantically linked to the British-American star.
- Rafe Spall - Rafe was Alice Eve boyfriend for two years from 2004 to 2006. The couple met while they were filming together for the TV series The Rotters’ Club.
- Rufus Sewell - Her relationship with Rufus made headlines due to the couple's significant age difference. He was older than her by 15 years. The two first met of the set of Sir Tom Stompyard's play Rock 'N' Roll in 2006 and dated for two years before breaking up in 2008.
- Ben Adams - The British pop star and the actress dated for a couple of months in 2008 after she broke up with Sewell.
- Adam O’Riordan - They first met while studying at St Catherine’s College. Unlike her previous boyfriends, Adam is not an actor. He is an Oxford-educated poet. Adam and Eve dated for three years, from 2009 - 2012, before going their separate ways.
Alice Eve husband
Alice Eve and Alex Cowper-Smith had been sweethearts in high school at Westminster School in London. The two met years later and rekindled their romance.
According to the star, she was overwhelmed when she saw her husband-to-be at the altar.
When we got to the church, I took a tip from the movies and just looked at my groom. I held eyes with him because I would have been overwhelmed if I had looked at everyone else. I was trying not to cry, but by the time my blurry eyesight got him in full view, I could not help it.
Alice Eve divorce
Sadly, their happiness was shortlived. In 2017, the couple finalized their divorce after just two years of marriage.
A year later, in 2018, during an interview with US Weekly, the star confessed that her divorce taught her to take ownership of her life. She began taking life more seriously.
Alice Eve Instagram
The actress's official Instagram page has over 304k followers. You can see more of the star's amazing eyes, gorgeous red carpet dresses, photoshoots, as well as behind the scenes glimpses of her life on this platform.
Alice Eve is one of the Hollywood stars that followed in their parents' footsteps and is set to do just as well as, if not surpass her parents' successes. Her love and dedication to acting are bound to get her far in the industry.