- Heads of 21 agencies and companies belonging to the FCT Administration have been sacked with immediate effect
- The FCT Minister, Nyesom Wike, gave the order in a statement issued on Wednesday, September 27
- According to the statement, the affected persons are to hand over the affairs of their offices to the most senior officers in rank
The Director of Press in the FCT Minister’s office, Anthony Ogunleye, disclosed this in a statement, according to TheCable.
Hand over affairs of agencies, parastatals
According to Vanguard, Ogunleye said:
PAY ATTENTION: Donate to Legit Charity on Patreon. Your support matters!
“They are to hand over the affairs of their offices to the most senior officers in rank.
“Appointments into the offices will be made in due course.”
The affected agencies are:
- Group MD/CEO, Abuja Investment Company Ltd
- CEO/MD, Abuja Markets Management Ltd
- MD/CEO, Abuja Urban Mass Transport Company
- CEO/MD, Abuja Property Development Company
- CEO/MD Abuja Technology Village Free Trade Zone Company
- CEO/MD Abuja Film Village International
- CEO/MD Powernoth AICL Equipment Leasing Company Ltd;
- MD Abuja Broadcasting Corporation;
- MD, Abuja Enterprise Agency
- GM, FCT Water Board.
- DG, FCT Emergency Management Agency
- Executive Secretary, FCT Primary Healthcare Board;
- Director General, Hospital Management Board
- Director, Abuja Environmental Protection Board;
- Director, FCT Scholarship Board
- Director FCT Christian Pilgrims Welfare Board;
- Director, Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board
- Coordinator, Abuja Infrastructure Investment Center!
- Director, FCT Health Insurance Scheme
- Coordinator, Satellite Towns Development Department
- Coordinator, Abuja Metropolitan Management Council.
Abuja: Full list of 165 plots of lands revoked by Wike and their owners
The affected lands are located in the high-brow districts of Maitama, Gudu, Wuye, Katampe Extension, Wuse 2, Jabi, Utako, Idu Industrial Zone, and Asokoro.
Wike-led FCTA demolishes popular ‘kilishi’ market in Abuja
The Wike-led administration also recently demolished another popular market in Abuja.
The Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) on Monday, September 18, demolished the popular Kilishi market located in the Area 1 area of Abuja.
The demolition followed a notice earlier issued on Sunday, September 17, by the director, development control, FCTA, Muktar Galadima.
Galadima spoke during a meeting with traders and owners of shops at the Area 1 shopping complex.
Tinubu reveals 2 positions Wike holds
Tinubu, on Thursday, September 14, said that the former governor of Rivers state, Nyesom Wike, was not just the FCT minister.