PAY ATTENTION: Сheck out news that is picked exactly for YOU ➡️ click on “Recommended for you” and enjoy!
The FCT’s Permanent Secretary, Olusade Adesola, disclosed this in a statement on Thursday, September 21, Premium Times reported.
The affected lands are located in the high-brow districts of Maitama, Gudu, Wuye, Katampe Extension, Wuse 2, Jabi, Utako, Idu Industrial Zone, and Asokoro
Here is the list of the 165 plots of land and their owners.
List of Revoked 165 Plots of Lands
- Labour Party (LP) presidential Candidate, Peter Obi
- Former governor of Cross River State, Liyel Imoke
- Former Minister of National Planning, Udo Udoma
- Former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Ufot Ekaette
- Former Edo North senator, Victor Oyofo
- Late publisher of the Leadership newspaper, Sam Nda-Isaiah
- Former Supreme Court justice, Niki Tobi
- Former Attorney General of the Federation, Kanu Agabi
- Chidinma, wife of former Aviation Minister, Osita Chidoka
- Paul Nwabiukwu, media aide to the Director General of WTO, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
- Julius Berger Nigeria
- Honeywell Construction Limited
PAY ATTENTION: Join Legit.ng Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!
Check out the full list here for download
FCT: Wike revokes Peter Obi’s land, 167 other plots in Abuja
Top names like Liyel Imoke, Musa Aboki Egu, Hassan Hadejia and Ishaya Baba got their land in Maitama District revoked.
Wike-led FCTA demolishes popular ‘kilishi’ market in Abuja
The Wike-led administration has again demolished a popular market in Abuja.
The Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) on Monday, September 18, demolished the popular Kilishi market located in the Area 1 area of Abuja,
The demolition followed a notice earlier issued on Sunday, September 17, by the director, development control, FCTA, Muktar Galadima, during a meeting with traders and owners of shops at the Area 1 shopping complex.
APC chieftain rates Wike’s performance as FCT Minister
A chieftain of the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) Francis Okoye, has showered praises on the Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Nyesom Wike.
Okoye described the appointment of Wike as the FCT minister as a square peg in a square hole.