The United Bank for Africa (UBA) is one of the major banks in Nigeria. The financial institution has evolved and improved its services as technology evolves. UBA offers clients safe, convenient, affordable financial services through Internet banking. UBA Internet banking service enables customers to transact online without going to the bank. Below is a simple guide to the UBA Internet banking registration process.
UBA Nigeria has its headquarters in Lagos. The bank introduced Internet banking services to enable customers to enjoy and personalize baking services. UBA's Internet banking service is secure and saves time, as financial transactions can be done anywhere. Learn more about the UBA online banking registration process.
UBA Internet banking registration
What is UBA Internet banking? This is a digital platform where customers can remotely carry out all banking transactions. All you need is your account details and Internet connectivity. UBA has introduced Internet banking services to help customers access financial services on the go.
How do you register for UBA Internet banking?
To enjoy the UBA Internet banking service, you will need to register. The registration process is free and easy. Below is a step-by-step guide for UBA online banking registration process.
- Go to the UBA Internet banking page.
- Click on the red box written "UBA Internet Banking" on the left side of your page.
- Select the "Personal" or "Business" icon.
- You will be directed to a new page, where you will find another box.
- Select "Instant Self-Registration" to start registering.
- Select your user type. If you are an individual, select "Retail" and click "Continue".
- Fill out the form by entering your account number.
- Fill in your card details. This includes the first six, last four digits and the debit card PIN and click "Continue".
- Create a new password and repeat to confirm it.
- Complete the registration process.
- You can now log in to your UBA account online.
UBA corporate Internet banking
UBA has a different online portal for its corporate clients. Corporate organizations can access the UBA Business Direct, an online portal for financial services. This portal covers all banking needs for businesses and big organizations. To register for the UBA Business Direct, follow these simple steps.
- Go to the UBA website.
- Select "Corporate".
- Visit the "Banking Instant Self-Registration" site.
- Register by filling in the account details.
- Create a new password and reenter it to confirm it.
- Use your UBA Internet banking login to access your UBA Business Direct account to transact.
Benefits of using the UBA Internet banking
UBA Internet banking service has many benefits for customers. Below are the features of the service and its benefits.
- The service enables customers to send and receive money conveniently.
- Users can use the service to transact with other financial institutions.
- Users can buy airtime using UBA internet banking service for themselves and others.
- Users can top up data for themselves and others.
- Members can check account balances without going to the bank.
- New users can open a new account remotely.
- Members can pay for goods and services online.
- The UBA Internet banking service is available 24/7 and is not affected by weekends or holidays.
UBA mobile banking registration
Mobile banking has become common as most bank account holders have mobile phones. UBA has enabled mobile banking, known UMobile, for its customers. To access this service, users need to register at the bank. Below are the steps to register for UBA mobile banking.
- Visit any UBA bank branch near you.
- Head customer care and request to be enrolled for UBA mobile banking services.
- You will get a mobile banking application form from the agent.
- Fill in the form with your details and hand over your identity documents.
- Once registered, you will get a confirmation message on the phone number you used to register the account.
- You can download the UBA mobile app on your phone and start transacting.
What are the benefits of using UBA mobile banking?
Mobile banking has numerous benefits for users. Here are some benefits of using UBA mobile banking:
- It is easy to use.
- Fast access using biometric features.
- Users can set their desired transaction limits.
- UBA mobile banking is safe and secure.
- You can use any smartphone.
- It is a convenient way of transacting as you can access banking services from anywhere.
- It is available 24/7, 365 days a year.
- The service is available on all mobile networks in Nigeria.
How to download the UBA Internet banking app?
UBA internet banking app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or the App Store. Once downloaded, you can log in to your UBA Internet Banking account and start transacting.
The United Bank of Africa (UBA) is among the biggest financial institutions in Nigeria. The commercial bank has kept improving its services to satisfy its customers. One way they have done this is by availing internet banking services. The service is efficient and convenient. The above is a guide for UBA Internet banking registration.
DISCLAIMER: This article is not sponsored by any third party. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional advice or help and should not be relied on to make decisions of any kind. Any action you take upon the information presented in this article is strictly at your own risk and responsibility!
Legit.ng published an article about checking UBA account balance. Mobile banking has become increasingly popular in recent years. It is convenient and accessible to many as almost everyone owns a mobile phone.
This includes checking your account balance, sending and receiving money and making payments on the go. It is also easy and fast as you do not have to queue at the banking hall. UBA has stayed updated and provides customers with various services through the mobile banking platform.