Central Securities Clearing System provides users with a convenient way to see all the needed information on the website. Read on to know how to check my CSCS account online.
CSCS is responsible for clearing, storing and settlement of securities transactions. The organization works on a computerized depository system.
How to check my CSCS account online
Everyone can open an account and obtain a CSCS account number. To open it, you need to go to a registered stockbroker sec.gov.ng to see the list of approved stockbrokers.
The broker can open an account for you with the help of their firm. The requirements of how to create a CSCS account include:
PAY ATTENTION: Join Legit.ng Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!
- A means of Identification (either of national ID, drivers license, or international passport)
- Incorporation documents
- A CSCS account opening form
- Passport size photo
- Utility bill
NB: It is free to open a CSCS account.
A process on how to check CSCS account online
- First, you should register and pay for a GTB or UBA account
- Use the payment teller and register.
- Complete and submit the form.
- Enter Clearing House Number (CHN).
- Confirm your email.
- Once you have confirmed your email, you can visit the cscs Nigeria login portal www.cscsnigerialtd.com and sign in.
The registration for online access requires a subscription fee which varies depending on your account type. They include:
|Special account corporate||N6,020|
|Special account family||N6,020|
|Stockbrokers and custodians||N6,200|
You can pay the subscription fee online using your Naira Debt card, online transfer, or deposit cash at any of the following accounts:
- Account number: 0002925874
- Account type: Current account
- Account number: 1006864216
- Account type: Current Account
NB: The account name is CSCS PLC. If you are paying through an online transfer, add your CHN number as a remark and contact CSCS after the payment.
CSCS Nigeria renewal
The CSCS online renewal process is currently automatic.
- Visit their official website.
- Choose your user type, e.g. individual investor.
- Key in your user name and your CSCS member code.
- Choose the number of years you are renewing.
- Chose the payment method and click "Renew Subscription".
NB: All the prices are inclusive of 7.5% Vat.
What is a CSCS account?
CSCS is Nigeria's Central Securities Depository (CSD) authorised to handle the depository, clearing, and settlement of all transactions in the country's capital market.
Can I have two CSCS accounts?
Yes, it is possible however you can contact their offices for more clarifications about that.
How do I open a CSCS account in Nigeria?
To open a CSCS account, you must first open an account with a stock brokerage firm. Once you have done that, you can log in to their portal and register an account.
How do I get a CSCS account?
- User type
- CSCS number
- Surname and other names
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Desired username
- Teller number
CSCS online checker system will send you a notification on your email once your registration process is successful. If you need clarification about the CSCS account online, you can visit their offices in Lagos or Abuja.
Legit.ng recently published an article on ways how to calculate the first fruit offering. The first agricultural products of the harvest delivered as a religious offering are known as the first fruits.
Everybody calculates the first fruit offering differently. There are various ways when to give the offering. Discover the best methods for calculating your offering and the best times to make it.