Meaghan Oppenheimer is an American producer, screenwriter, and actress. While she is a star in her own right, the writer rose to fame after she started dating BBC's Miranda and Netflix's Lucifer star, Thomas John Ellis.
When Lucifer star Tom Ellis announced that he was getting married, many of his fans were curious about his wife. If you are among those wondering 'Who is Lucifer's wife?' here is all you need to know about the gorgeous woman.
- Full name: Meaghan Reed Oppenheimer
- Date of birth: 28th March 1986
- Age: 34 years old
- Place of birth: Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Siblings: Eric, Luke and Sophie
- Spouse: Tom Ellis
- Eye colour: Hazel
- Hair colour: Brown
- Profession: Producer, Actress and Screenwriter
Meaghan Oppenheimer family and background
Her parents are Reed and Gabrielle Oppenheimer. Her father has a Bachelors degree in History with an Anthropology minor from Yale University.
On the other hand, her mother Gabrielle has two degrees: a History degree from Wheaton College, Illinois and an Art History one from Hunter College in New York City.
In 2005, Meaghan graduated from Holland Hall, a private school in Tulsa. She then moved to NYC, where she enrolled at the prestigious Tisch School of the Arts.
Her family runs the Reed Jules Oppenheimer Foundation (RJOF). The RJOF was founded in 2012.
The family members work through the non-profit to support a multitude of poverty alleviation initiatives within and without the United States of America.
Meaghan Oppenheimer family members are quite well-read. Their positions within the NGO are as follows
- Reed - Executive director
- Gabrielle - Director of social responsibility outreach
- Sophie - She has one Psychology degree from the University of Colorado and two masters - one in Food Policy and Applied Nutrition and another in Public Health from Tufts University. Sophie is the Director of programs and evaluation.
- Eric - He has a bachelor’s degree in Environmental Geo Sciences from the University of Tulsa and is the Director of Agroecology.
- Meaghan - Director of Drama Therapy
- Luke - He is the Director of Photo Documentation. Luke has two degrees: a Bachelor’s degree in Latin American Studies from the University of Missouri-Kansas City and a Photography one from the International Center of Photography in New York.
To achieve its goal, the organisation works with other known NGOs. They include Trees For Life, MainSprings, The Jane Goodall Institute, and the Chiapas International, among others.
Meaghan Oppenheimer age
How old is Meaghan Oppenheimer? Tom Ellis wife is currently 34 years old.
She was born in 1986. On her birthday this year, her husband posted a sweet message for her on his Instagram.
Meaghan Oppenheimer movies and TV shows
Unlike her spouse who is an actor and spends most of his career on-screen, the star not only acts but is also a screenwriter and producer.
Here are some films and shows that she has featured in
- The Rock 'n' Roll Dreams of Duncan Christopher (2010) - Renee
- Hot Mess (2010) - Not only did she act in this short film, but she also wrote it.
- stalkTALK (2011) - Drew Walker
- LoveFinder (2011) - Lexi
- How to Marry a Billionaire (2011) - Bree
When she was younger, she starred in the Disney TV series Even Stevens.
She worked as an executive producer for the pilot episode of Broken in 2016. From 2018 to 2019, she produced ten episodes on the web series Queen America.
As a writer, she has worked on:
- We Are Your Friends (2015)
- Fear the Walking Dead (2015) - The episode titled Not Fade Away
- Queen America (2018-2019)
Tom Ellis and Meaghan Oppenheimer relationship history
The Tom Ellis Meaghan Oppenheimer love affair began in 2015. This was a year after Tom split from his wife of eight years, Tamzin Outhwaite.
According to Tamzin, Ellis broke their marriage after he had an affair with his Australian co-star Emilie de Ravin.
Tom Ellis wedding
After two years of dating, the couple got engaged. On 27th March 2017, the screenwriter and producer took to her Instagram page to announce the news.
Meaghan Oppenheimer engagement ring is a beautiful one of a kind grey diamond engagement ring by New York-based jeweller Gillian Conroy. While we do not know how much her ring cost, engagement rings on the jeweller's website cost anywhere from $875 to $18,600.
After a little more than two years, Tom Ellis married Meaghan. They exchanged their vows on 2nd June 2019 on the beautiful Grassini Family Winery in Santa Ynez Valley, Santa Barbara, CA.
The bride wore a beautiful loose flowing dress by Indian-American designer Naeem Khan. In a twist, both the bride and her maids wore white.
On the other hand, the groom wore a black suit and arrived at the venue on a canoe.
Tom Ellis family
While the couple does not yet have children of their own, the actor has three children from previous relationships.
- Nora Ellis - Born in 2005, she is 15 years old. Nora is Ellis' daughter with former girlfriend Estelle Morgan.
- Florence Elsie - She was born on 17 June 2008 and is almost 12 years old. Florence is two and a half years younger than her half-sister Nora.
- Marnie Mae - She is Tamzin's and Ellis' second child. Marnie was born on 1st August 2012.
If you would like to keep up with the celebrity, you can follow her on Instagram and Twitter. Meaghan Oppenheimer Instagram name is Moppy Oppenheimer.
On the platform, the star has about 299k followers. On Twitter, her user name is @MoppyOpps, and she has 26.2k followers. Both of her accounts are verified.
Meaghan Oppenheimer and her husband have just celebrated their first wedding anniversary, and they seem happier than ever. The star appears to have found happiness in her new husband.