Usually, most people say that making money online in Nigeria without paying money to start is incredible. But they say so only because they simply do not know these cool ways of making money online. In our post, we will show you some “online businesses”.
You may be embarrassed that to make money online you just need to watch videos, browse websites, play games, surf the Internet, and view ads but not for free anymore!
How to make money online in Nigeria without any efforts?
Many people prefer to earn money online because of different reasons. Some of them do not like offices, while the others do not want to spend lots of time getting to work. Also, these can be women who are on maternity leave, and they need to be at home 24 hours to look after their children. All those people are worried “how can I make money online”? And the simple answer to them is freelancing which usually takes up most of their time. However, there are still some ways that do not need any efforts, as well as much free time. Just see them listed below.
READ ALSO: Bet9ja prediction: how forecasts are made
1. Earn money by watching videos & playing games
It works very simply. Various websites will pay you for watching videos and TV shows/programs. And your task will be to give feedback and gain money for it. Moreover, the same is with online games. Just play your favourite online games and earn money for it. These seemed to be the easiest ways to make money online in Nigeria!
The list of such websites:
- Entertainment Careers and WorkInEntertainment.com pay for watching different shows and identifying clips to be used in the news programs or other programs such as “The Daily Show.”
- Global Test Market, My Survey, My View and Survey Spot pay for watching movie trailers in order to help movie companies find out which trailers show best before they are released.
- Ipsos pays you for searching the web, playing games, answering polls, as well as gives opportunity to get cash back on shopping, taking surveys.
- MyPoints – Here you will be given points for playing games and watching videos, as well as given cash back with online purchases from Amazon.
- Nintendo – Here you are to test Nintendo games and earn money for it. Thus, it will be both enjoying and profitable!
- Points2Shop pays when you complete surveys, watch videos and do online shopping. Be ready to choose how to get your rewards, as gift cards or cash?
- SendEarnings also pays you for watching videos, playing games and so on.
So, if you are thinking on how to make money online, just choose one of the above-mentioned websites and start earning your money now!
READ ALSO: 10 online jobs for students in Nigeria
2. Earn money by giving feedback or doing online surveys
When someone asks you how to earn money online, be sure to answer: “All you need is to browse or surf the Internet!”
- Bing – is a Microsoft search engine, where first you are to sign up with BingRewards and then use Bing for your usual searches. However, only the US residents are eligible for Bing Rewards; the Nigerians can use it after joining OMMOFAN online money making platform to use it fully. Read all the details here.
- uTest pays you for testing various mobile applications. It is needless to say that the better paid are iPhone applications, so spend some time to test and discover their bugs for a valuable price!
- Validately is a website tester that pays you $5 for a 5-minute test or $25 for a half hour live test online with a moderator. Isn’t it cool?
- Analysia – Here you are to go through registration to be able to get testing website tasks. Each such testing lasts for 15 minutes and worth $10.
- Successbux website offers you cash by viewing ads and videos on their site.
- App Nana is some kind of rewarding program. Your task is to install their application on your mobile phone and do different things: trying out new apps, playing games or looking at advertisements. Thus, you will collect points, or “Nanas,” which can be spent on Amazon gift cards, paid apps or paid games.
3. Earn money by giving feedback or doing online surveys
Making money online in Nigeria is also simple by giving feedbacks and doing online surveys:
- MySurvey, Ipsos, Valued Opinions and PineCone Research survey sites pay you online money for doing a survey. You are to sign up to any of them and fill in the profile. According to your profile, you will be given the corresponding survey tasks.
- Nielson App will pay you to install their app on your mobile phone or PC, so their TV tracks ratings will be higher.
- SurveySpot will pay you money after you have been watching their show or movie and then answer some questions about it.
- Start Up Lift website pays money for answering questions about different sites. Here you can be paid $5 for each time.
- TryMyUI Give Feedback website pays you money for giving 20 minutes feedback on other websites' user interface.
4. Earn money by Tweeting
This one is seemed to be the easiest way of earning money in Nigeria. However, it is not so simple. You need to have a lot of followers and have a good social status in the society, so your Twitter account will make you money.
PaidPerTweet website pays you money for tweeting messages from their advertisers to your Twitter followers. Since the sum of tweets may vary from a few dollars to thousands, you are to have a popular Twitter account.
5. Earn money by taking pictures with your phone
You will be pleased after knowing that earning money online is also possible with your mobile phone, not only PC! You are to make quality pictures and upload them to various websites such as Getty Images, Shutterstock, 123RF and Dreamstime to earn money for them!
However, this can be much easier with The Foap app, which you are to install on your device and register for free. After it being done, just upload your pictures to Foap’s marketplace and wait for somebody to buy your lot. If so, you will be paid $5 from the transaction for each lot.
We hope that after reading this article, you will try all these ways of making money online in Nigeria without paying money to start and choose the best one for you!