Spectranet Wifi is one of the best options for you to start the internet searching. Spectranet is one of the market leaders in Nigeria. It can provide fast, reliable and affordable internet connection for you. Still, what if you want to change the Spectranet password? How to change the Spectranet Wifi password? Read the article to find out!
Spectranet Nigeria provides various devices to support your stable internet connection. The most obvious options for you would be:
- Spectranet Indoor Wifi. It provides you with a fast and constant internet connection. It supports multiple OS, like Linux, MAC, Windows and Android. Several persons can use this router.
- Spectranet Portable MiFi. The main word here’s portable. This high-speed wifi router is perfect for home, office and business. It also provides a multiuser connection.
- Spectranet Outdoor Modern. The main advantages are high signal strength, reliable and constant internet connection plus the superior quality of the signal. You can perfectly use this router for home or your enterprise.
How to Change My Spectranet Wifi Password?
A lot of people wonder how to change their Wifi password. You can surely change the Wifi password on your Android device as it`s quite simple. If you use your tablet or smartphone, then you can enter the settings of your router and change the security key.
You can also change other parameters of the network if you enter the settings. Still, there are some differences in changing security parameters on your smartphone, tablet and personal computer.
Spectranet Wifi Password Change Guide
READ ALSO: How to migrate to Mtn zone?
The first thing to notice is that Android system works similarly to Windows. It means that there are some differences in changing the setting of your wifi router in various OS, but you can quickly adapt to them. Changing the password with using your PC or tablet shouldn`t cause a problem.
How to Change Spectranet Wifi Password? – PC
- Open your internet browser in the PC;
- Register an IP route in the address line. You can find it on the box from the router. For most routers, it can be typed http://192.168.2.1 in the address bar of your browser.
- When it`s prompted, you will notice username and password.
- If you did not change username and password, then enter the defaults: “Username: admin”; “Password: admin”.
- Choose the Wifi setting from the left menu.
- Change your Wifi in the WPA key bar.
- Click – Apply Changes.
How to Change Spectranet Wifi Password? – Android Tablet
You need to connect to the point access and make sure that the access is adjusted. After that, you can open any browser from the tablet. You should register an IP route in the address line. It can be found on the device – look for the instruction. For most routers, it can be typed http://192.168.2.1 in the address bar of your browser. When you input the address, you will be transferred to the page of authorization.
When you are authorized, follow the next instructions:
- Choose the Installation tab;
- Choose the section “Installation of Wireless Network”;
- Click “Manual Control”;
- Select the section “Safety Mode” and then a type of WPA/WPA2;
- Below the section WPA/WPA2 – choose “Both”;
- Type a code in the line “Network Key”;
- Save the settings by pressing the corresponding button.
After these steps, your router will remember all the configurations and reboot itself. You shouldn`t do any action until the reboot is finished. You can now re-establish the connection and enter a new password. If your tablet can`t connect to the network, then you need to click – “Forget Network” and reestablish the connection again.
How to Change Spectranet Wifi Password? – Android Smartphone
If you need to change your Wifi password with a smartphone, then you should do next:
- Turn on your adapter and enter Wifi settings;
- When your device finds the connection – press on this connection and hold until the additional menu appears;
- Now you can select “Connection” or “Change a Configuration”;
- In the appeared window – enter the new password from the router parameters;
- You can press “Save”.
Now you can see that you have changed the password of the Spectranet. Therefore, it`s easy to set up a new password using any device at your disposal. Now you can enjoy a stable and fast internet connection with Spectranet.
READ ALSO: How to know your Airtel number?