Pastor Enenche Sends Powerful Message to Election Tribunal Judges, Rolls Out 15 Commandments to Follow
- The aftermath of the 2023 presidential election has metamorphosed into a fever pitch for political enthusiasts
- Due to the mode of conduct, many Nigerians, international observers, and civil society organisations have all labelled the election as disappointing
- Aggrieved individuals have headed to court to seek redress; this development has since drawn reactions from Pastor Paul Enenche
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed!
FCT, Abuja - The Senior Pastor of the Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr Paul Enenche, has appealed to the judges presiding over the 2023 presidential election tribunal to be just in administering their verdict.
Recall that candidates of the Labour Party, Peter Obi and candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, went the way of the law court to seek redress over the conduct of the 2023 general election, which saw the emergence of Bola Ahmed Tinubu of the All Progressive Congress (APC) as the winner of the presidential polls.
Meanwhile, during his sermon on Sunday, March 26, Pastor Enenche rolled out 15 instructions the judges must consider in administering their verdict.
As reported by the Vanguard newspaper, here are the 15 instructions he rolled out below:
PAY ATTENTION: Subscribe to Digital Talk newsletter to receive must-know business stories and succeed BIG!
1. Whatever you can defend at the end of your life before God, the Judge of all judges, the Lord of all lords, do it.
2. Whatever you will be proud of yourself for at the end of the day, do it.
3. Whatever your children and family can be proud of you for, at the end of the day, do it.
4. Whatever you want your nation and generation to remember you for, do it.
5. Whatever will leave you with zero regrets at the end of your life’s journey, do it.
6. Whatever you will do again in 50 years if you were to live your life over, do it.
7. Whatever you will do, if neither fear, finance, nor favour is a consideration, do it.
8. Whatever will provoke for you the applause of both God and man, do it.
9. Whatever is in the spirit of justice, fairness and good character, do it.
10. Whatever will not hunt your conscience for years to come, do it.
11. Whatever does not constitute the misc*rriage of justice and the aborti*n of truth, do it.
12. Whatever will increase the confidence of the Nation and the world in the impartiality and integrity of the Nigerian judiciary, do it.
13. Whatever will increase the respect, regard, dignity and value of the Nigerian judiciary in the eyes of the nation and the world at large, do it.
14. Whatever does not lead to the vindication of evil and the vilification of good, do it; whatever will not justify evil and crucify good, do it.
15. Whatever will constitute a positive and transformative reference and authority for generations to come, do it.
“Pastor Enenche must be arrested”: DSS receives renewed call from civil society group
In another development, the CSER has again called on the DSS to arrest Pastor Paul Enenche of the Dunamis International Gospel Centre over his comment on the 2023 presidential election.
The group alleged that the cleric has been engaging in misinformation, falsehood and incitement that threaten the country's democracy.
CSER warned individuals to desist from acts that could cripple the country's democracy, noting that laws govern the electoral process.
Prominent Nigerian pastor endorses Labour Party presidential candidate Peter Obi
Before the general elections, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi, secured the endorsement of Pastor Paul Enenche.
Enenche, the Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja, said Obi is the way to go.
Nigerians will decide on the next president to rule the most populous African nation on Saturday, February 25.