- Nigerian relationship blogger Blessing Okoro Nkiruka, popularly known as Blessing CEO, came for Israel DMW's ex-wife Sheila over her broken home
- The controversial love expert argued that Sheila agreed to marry Isreal because she thought she was going to get financial gains from the Afrobeats star
- Blessing further advised women to learn from their marital drama, noting that Sheila knew from the onset the nature of her ex-husband's job
- In a chat with Legit.ng Kingsley Speaks, an online relationship coach and therapist, he shared his insight into Isreal and Sehila's split
Nigerian relationship therapist Blessing Okoro Nkiruka, popularly known as Blessing CEO, has argued that Israel DMW's wife Sheila only wed him because of his connections to Davido.
Legit.ng previously reported that the singer's logistics manager announced that his marriage to the 21-year-old beauty model Sheila had dissolved.
According to Israel, Sheila critiqued his behaviour and connection with his boss, Davido, and accused him of acting like a slave around the singer.
PAY ATTENTION: Сheck out news that is picked exactly for YOU ➡️ find the “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!
In a new video, Blessing claimed that the 21-year-old merely got married to Israel because she thought she was going to get benefits from the Afrobeats artist.
The love expert further questioned whether the young woman hadn't known about her husband's dedication to work before their marriage.
She emphasised that Israel's public displays of loyalty were the reason he became famous in Nigeria.
"It was because of Davido that you married Israel; you thought they'd buy you Gwagon because you married Davido's PA."
See the video below
Netizens react to Blessing CEO’s video
Legit.ng compiled the reactions below:
"She’s absolutely right. I’ll agree with Blessing this time . Imagine marrying a man and trying to change him immediately after. Why didn’t she try to change him before the marriage? Una go just dey play with marriage. Tueh!"
"First time this woman go talk truth o."
"I bursted into laughter when she said people are getting close to her PA because of her, please blessing remind me again of who u are."
"Why cant she change him before marriage ? Imagine Agreeing to marrying him the way he his & trying to change him immediately After without Agreement before Accepting to Marry Him…..To me he deceived Israel Too…They both deceived each other."
"Never thought id see the day id agree with this werey."
"This woman is allergic to minding her business."
"I'm single, it's complicated": Isreal DMW's ex-wife confuses incoming suitors with latest assertion
"Wow who ever thought A day will come that I will agree with Blessingceo small."
Two factors played a vital role in the demise of their union - Kingsley Speaks
In a chat with Legit.ng Kingsley Speaks, an online relationship coach and therapist, he broke down two factors (acceptance and understanding) as crucial elements that were lacking in Isreal DMW's marriage, judging from their public narration.
Two factors played a key role in the cracking and demise of this union. And these factors are acceptance and understanding:
1. "While it is true that there were other reasons that made both parties union look beautiful at the start of the relationship, the fact that one party didn't accept the other party's chosen career path made a mess of the relationship. We all have what we want to do with our lives and where our hearts want us to go regarding career and purpose. If our emotional relationship isn't in support of this, it will trigger offence, and if not properly managed, it'll lead to the relationship's demise. According to Isreal, his ex-wife wanted something different from the Israel she met and married. This made him unhappy, and eventually, this led to the demise of the relationship.
2. "Understanding: I believe a woman would also want the best for her man. She'd want her man to do better things for himself and the family. This is also another possible angle to look at. If this is what she meant, then it also means that she has a point. She wanted better for her man. She wanted a better man who was independent. But how this matter was presented, perceived, and handled must have led to the relationship's demise. I believe relationships can be better if both parties welcome, accept and help each other become better in career and purpose. By doing this, the relationship will blossom into something more beautiful than it was when they started out."
Video of Isreal DMW begging Davido money fuels ex-wife's claims
A video featuring Isreal Afeare, popularly known as Isreal DMW, the personal logistics manager for Nigerian singer Davido, surfaced online amidst derogatory remarks made by his ex-wife.
Numerous online clips have circulated, showcasing Isreal's seemingly subservient demeanour towards the Afrobeats star.
However, a recent video has captured the attention of internet users, revealing a moment when the logistics manager humbly requested funds to purchase high-end designer perfumes for himself.