Matthew Davis is a talented actor best known for his character as Alaric Saltzman in the TV series, The Vampire Diaries.
He is quite renowned for his outstanding work in various movies and TV shows. Find out more details about the actor, including details about age, height, wife, net worth, and movies.
- Full name: Matthew W. Davis
- Date of birth: May 8th, 1978
- Place of birth: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Matthew Davis age: 42 years (as off 2021)
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: White
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches
- Weight: 75 kgs
- Hair colour: Dark brown
- Eye colour: Black
- Profession: Actor
- Net worth: $2 million
Matthew Davis biography
Matthew Davis actor was born on May 8th, 1978, in Salt Lake City, Utah. He holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity.
Matthew perused his education at Woods Cross High School in Woods Cross, Utah. He later joined the University of Utah. He also attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in Pasadena, California.
Matt Davis is a well-established actor who has featured in different movies and TV shows. He has featured in some of the most popular films and series.
His first acting stint was in 2002 in the film Tigerland where he played Jim Paxton's role. He then continued engaging in significant gigs.
His role in the show has captured many of his fans' hearts with his outstanding acting skills.
Matthew Davis movies and TV shows
Some of his other notable films and TV shows include:
- 2000: Tigerland as Private Jim Paxton
- 2000: Urban Legends: Final Cut as Travis Stark / Trevor Stark
- 2001: Pearl Harbor as Joe
- 2001: Legally Blonde as Warner Huntington III
- 2002: Lone Star State of Mind as Jimbo
- 2002: Blue Crush as Matt Tollman
- 2002: Below as Odell
- 2003: Something Better as Skip
- 2004: Seeing Other People as Donald
- 2004: Shadow of Fear as Harrison French
- 2004: Heights as Mark
- 2005: Into the Sun as Sean Mack
- 2005: BloodRayne as Sebastian
- 2006: Mentor as Carter
- 2006: Bottoms Up as Johnny Cocktail
- 2007: Wasting Away as Mike
- 2009: Finding Bliss as Jeff Drake
- 2009: S. Darko as Pastor John Wayne
- 2010: Waiting for Forever as Aaron
- 2006–2007: What About Brian as Adam Hillman
- 2008: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit as Pearson Junior "PJ" Bartlett
- 2009: Limelight as David
- 2009: In Plain Sight as Lewis Folwer
- 2009–2010: Damages as Josh Reston
- 2009–2017: The Vampire Diaries as Alaric Saltzman
- 2013: Cult as Jeff Sefton
- 2013–2014: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation as Sean Yeager
- 2017–2018: The Originals as Alaic Saltzman
- 2018–present: Legacies as Alaric Saltzman
- 2019: Christmas Wishes & Mistletoe Kisses as Nick Sinclair
In the year 2008, Matthew was previously married to Leelee Sobieski, but in 2009 they later divorced.
He dated a few other ladies before finally settling down in 2018 with a famous American actress called Kiley Casciano.
Matthew Davis wife, Kiley Casciano is a famous actress best known for her role as CTU Aide in the television series 24:Legacy and as Alison in the film Nappily Ever After.
The couple were blessed with a baby girl who was born on March 23 2020.
Matthew Davis height is 5 feet and 11 inches tall, and he weighs 75 kilograms. He has black eyes and dark brown hair.
How much is Matthew Davis worth? How rich is the famous actor?
Matt Davis net worth is estimated to be $2 million.
Matthew Davis is one of the celebrities who have contributed greatly to the Hollywood industry. He also tends to live a private life away from social media platforms.
Legit.ng recently published the biography of Justin H. Min. He is part of Netflix’s The Umbrella Academy cast. His fans know him as Ben, The Umbrella Academy actor. On the show, Ben Hargreeves is a ghostly superbeing with the power to summon inter-dimensional tentacles from his belly. How well do you know the actor that plays Ben Hargreeves?
Justin H. Min is among Hollywood’s most down-to-earth actors. He has a charming, loving, future-oriented personality that strengthens the bonds he shares with his loved ones. When it comes to a person’s traits, the actor is impressed by humility more than confidence and ambition.
Source: Legit Newspaper