Jenna Boyd is an American actress, former child model, and professional figure skater. Her acting career took off before she turned 10 years old. Now, she is famous for her role in The Missing and for her role as Paige in Netflix's Atypical.
Boyd is one of the Hollywood actors who entered the industry as young children and have continued to remain relevant in the industry.
- Name: Jenna Michelle Boyd
- Birthday: March 4, 1993
- Birthplace: Bedford, Texas, United States
- Age: 28 years (as of 2021)
- Nationality: American
- Sun sign: Pisces
- Height: 5 feet 1 inch
- Occupation: Actress, professional figure skater, former model
- Net worth: $300,000
- Instagram: @jennamboyd
Where is Jenna Boyd from?
Jenna Boyd was born in Bedford, Texas, in the United States of America. Her father is Mike Minnow Boyd, and her mother's name Debbie Boyd. She has a striking facial resemblance to her mother.
Jenna's mother is a businesswoman and skincare consultant. Her younger brother, Cayden Boyd, is also an actor.
How old is Jenna Boyd?
As of 2021, Jenna Boyd age is 28 years. She was born on March 4, 1993.
She graduated from Pepperdine University in 2015. She was a major in Business Administration and a minor in Sports Medicine. She was a brilliant student who scored straight As in her school work.
She started her modelling career at two years old after her mother signed her up in a model search, where she impressed a modelling agent with her beautiful appearance and enthusiasm.
She first appeared in several print ads and TV commercials before landing a role in the children's program Barney & Friends.
She pursued her acting career after her family moved to Los Angeles, California from Atlanta.
After making a small appearance in The Geena Davis Show in 2001, Jenna Boyd today has featured in many television productions and movies.
In 2001, she made a guest appearance on The Geena Davis Show. The same year, she played 5-year-old Shannon in the television series Titus (2001). She portrayed Hannah Gallo in an episode of Just Shoot Me! (2001).
In 2002, she voiced a character in the action-comedy Special Unit 2. She featured in Six Feet Under (2002) as a 7-year-old girl, and she played Sasha Rittle in an episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2002).
Her portrayal of Felice Wallace in the 2002 TV movie Mary Christmas earned her a Young Artist Award nomination.
One of her most notable films is the 2003 crime-drama film The Hunted. She played a character named Loretta Kravitz in the movie. She portrayed Sally Finney in Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star (2003).
In 2003, she played the lead character named Dot Gilkeson in the western-thriller film The Missing. She received impressive reviews and an award nomination for her performance in the film.
After appearing as Maddy Crane in an episode of Carnivàle (2003), her next TV project was in 2007 in Ghost Whisperer. She played Elizabeth 'Zee' Foster in the miniseries The Gathering (2007).
She then moved on to play Jessica Evanson Criminal Minds in 2008. Between 2012 and 2017 Jenna starred in at least five movies and TV projects.
From 2017 to 2019, she played the role of Paige Hardaway in 22 episodes of the Netflix series Atypical.
Jenna Boyd movies and TV shows
She has acted in several movies and television productions. Here are some of the films she has featured in and some of the roles she played.
- Spin (2019): Bridget
- Nowhere (2017): Michigan Madison
- Complicity (2013): Rachel
- Last Ounce of Courage (2012): Mattie Rogers
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (2005): Bailey
- In an Instant (2005): The Girl
- The Missing (2003): Dot Gilkeson
- Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star (2003): Sally Finney
- The Hunted (2003): Loretta Kravitz
- Mr. Mom (2019): Chelsea
- Runaway (2014): Abby
- Atypical (2017 - 2019): Paige
- Code Black (2016): Vanessa
- Criminal Minds (2008): Jessica Evanson
- The Gathering(2007): Elizabeth 'Zee' Foster
- Ghost Whisperer (2007): Julie Parker
- Carnivàle (2003): Maddy Crane
- Mary Christmas (2002): Felice Wallace
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2002): Sasha Rittle
- Six Feet Under (2002): 7-Year-Old Girl
- Just Shoot Me! (2001): Hannah Gallo
- Titus (2001): 5-Year-Old Shannon
- The Geena Davis Show (2001): Kid
Jenna Boyd nominations and awards
In 2016, she won a Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a Feature Film - Leading Young Actress for her performance in The Missing (2003).
Aside from being an actress, Boyd is a certified Pilates trainer. She is also an award-winning figure skater and she even invented a skating move.
Jenna Boyd net worth
Jenna's net worth is approximated at $300,000.
Boyd keeps the information about her relationships away from the public.
How tall is Jenna Boyd?
The actress is 5 feet 1 inch, and she weighs 50 kg. At the same time, her body measurements are 31-24-33 inches. Jenna Boyd hot figure fits into dress size 5 (US).
More interesting facts about Jenna Boyd
- She plays the guitar and makes homemade perfumes.
- She comes from a Christian family and she is a devout Christian too. She has the phrase "Christ follower" in her Instagram bio.
- Jenna has also been a competitive USFSA figure skater for thirteen years.
- She has won several gold medals in figure skating competitions.
Jenna Boyd is a multi-talented individual who has enjoyed success in different aspects of her career. From several award nominations in her job as an actress to several gold medals in figure skating, it appears that the beautiful actress is unstoppable.
Legit.ng recently published the interesting biography of American model, social media star, and entrepreneur Stassie Karanikolaou. She is a close friend of the Kardashian and Jenner sisters, and their relationship has helped to boost her popularity significantly.
Stassie is rapidly gaining popularity due to her massive following on social media. Do you want to know about Stassie's life? Legit.ng has the details.