Datacomm Express Ltd is a Nigeria-based company that was founded in 1999. It is a leading supplier of security and surveillance equipment, fibre optic equipment, home automation, alarm systems and access control solution such as password control devices among others.
Datacomm Express Nigeria has a well-established online store that makes it easy to shop from anywhere in the world. The Datacomm Express website offers a great shopping experience and contact details to keep in touch with the company.
Shopping on Datacomm express: How to go about it
Head over to the website to check out their products and start shopping. Some of the products include:
- Wireless equipment for PTP and PMP
- Solar panels
- Wind turbines
- Security and surveillance equipment
- Control and alarm systems
- GSM booster
- Wired and wireless telephony systems
- Cabling systems and other networking accessories.
How to buy /place an order on Datacomm Express
Follow the steps outlined below to place an order for the product you want:
- Go to the Datacomm Express website.
- Search for your product or select the category in which they fall in the products toolbar at the top of the page.
- Select the product you want and study the details of the specifications to confirm they fit your needs.
- Click 'Add to Cart' if satisfied and repeat this step if you are shopping for more than one item.
- Proceed to checkout to complete your order.
Checkout and billing
For new customers, create an account on the site to complete an order. Include correct details about delivery, billing address and contacts to improve service delivery. Existing customers need only log in to their account with email and password and continue with checkout. After logging in;
- Update billing and delivery address if needed.
- Input any discounts, coupons or loyalty rewards you would like to redeem.
- Indicate payment information and wait for verification.
- Verify your order information by pressing 'Process Order' .
- After verification, await a call from a representative to discuss your payment information and process it offline to complete order.
The Datacomm Express website is 100% secure for processing online orders. The system is convenient as it integrates both online and offline payment options to make payments. Here are some of the payments option.
- Option 1: A customer can use a credit card
- Option 2: One may also send a postal order or a personal cheque. Personal cheques may delay the order as funds must be cleared before shipment.
To order by cheque, print the order form from the order confirmation page, complete the necessary fields, then mail the form to the address specified on their website.
Delivery charges are calculated based on the products purchased. The costs are included when making payments.
Shipping takes additional 7-10 business days if payment of merchandise is made via personal cheque.
Orders are processed based on the published price. In case of unexpected price changes, the customer will be contacted and asked to confirm whether they will proceed with the order.
If the customer is not satisfied with the quality of goods, they must inform the company within seven days for exchange or repair. All returned products must be repackaged in their original packing.
Note, however, that there are no cash refunds.
Datacomm Express address
Datacomm Express Yaba is based in Nigeria at the following address:
- Datacomm Express
- 39 Olonode Street
- Alagomeji-Yaba, Nigeria 101212
Datacomm Express contacts
One can get in touch with Datacomm Express Nigeria in the following ways:
- Sending a direct message through the contact form on the website using Datacomm Express Send Contact Message feature.
- Telephone: 0700-DATACOMM, 0700-32822666, 07061555250, 07061555265, 08171220785, 08023431975
Connect with Datacomm Express on :
Get shopping on Datacomm Express for quality equipment and electronics. Log on to their website and find all you need to be delivered straight to your doorstep.