Many students sat for the SSCE examinations. They have been eagerly waiting for the release of the results. Despite their anticipation, majority of them do not know how to check the NECO result 2019. That is why there are many help guidelines for students looking for aid in checking these results.
Did you know that the National Examinations Council (NECO) has released the SSCE results for the 2019/2020 candidates? Therefore, if you sat for these examinations, it is time to check if you have passed.
The National Examinations Council Acting Registrar, Mr. Abubakar Gana, recently announced the release of the SSCE results. Mr. Abubakar Gana, who was at the council’s headquarters in Minna, Niger State, released a statement revealing that over one million candidates sat for these examinations. This large number is anxious about the results.
How to check the 2019 NECO results
For you to see if you passed the SSCE examinations or not, you will need to have the National Examinations Council token. Here are the steps to guide you through this procedure;
Step 1: Purchase NECO token
- Go to the NECO website
- Provide your email address/phone number and your password in the required columns.
- Click the Login button.
- Locate and click on Purchase Token (Note: Each token can be used with only one result for a specific number of views)
- Enter the number of token you need and click on Pay now button (Note: a token is N500 + N50 service charge).
- Now click on Proceed to pay button to pay for the token on REMITA platform using bank or card.
Step 2: How to check the National Examinations Council results
- Proceed to NECO result checking portal.
- Select your exam year. i.e. 2019
- Select your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your PIN Number and registration number in the appropriate sections.
- Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO result. Good luck!
Performance analysis of the SSCE examinations
The Public Relations Officer of the National Examinations Council, Mr. Azeez Sani, confirmed the release of the SSCE results alongside the Council’s Acting Registrar, Mr. Abubakar Gana. Mr. Azeez Sani acknowledged that the marking of the answer scripts took two weeks. He further revealed that marking ended on Saturday, the 10th of August. Mr. Abubakar Gana also said that 71 percent of the candidates had obtained five credits in subjects which included English and Mathematics.
Candidates take the SSCE in their final year in secondary school. Students who sat for these examinations have been waiting for their results. The results have been released by the NECO Acting Registrar, Mr. Abubakar Gana and they can now go ahead and check to see their results. In case one has no clue on how to check the NECO result 2019, this article has provided an accurate and in-depth guide on how to go about it..
READ ALSO: NECO: 2019 June/July results released