No matter what kind of information about the University of Uyo you are searching for, you are welcome to the UNIUYO portal. School fees? Admission requirements? Useful contact details? Information about the university and its faculty? Now, you can sigh with relief since you have found what you need.
Why this portal? First of all, it is comfortable. You do not need to go anywhere; you do not need to leave the comfort of your home. Everything you need to get familiar with the university is a device that is connected to the internet. The portal can be viewed from both a personal computer and a portable device without problems.
What is the UNIUYO portal?
If you google it up, the search engine will most likely direct you to www.uniuyo.edu.ng portal. It is literally the university’s digital face. When you enter it, you see pictures of the educational facility, its staff, and students. It is like visiting the university in person but without travelling anywhere. What is more, it is available whenever you decide to visit it. There are no working hours, no special days meant for visiting, nothing that can prevent you from getting the information you require.
The portal has a comfortable menu where you can find whatever you need by clicking or tapping corresponding buttons. The pages are constructed in such a way that one may intuitively navigate them without problems.
What can you explore? Well, there is a special page for the university library, for example. You can read a brief but helpful overview and evaluate the great organisation of this book sanctuary. Also, every faculty within the educational facility has its own chapter where you can find a lot of information about this division. You are also welcome to explore the personal profiles of professors and doctors who teach at UNIUYO.
READ ALSO: Webometrics ranking of Nigerian Universities
What is very important, you can find admission guidelines for both undergraduates and postgraduates, through the pre-degree program, and the rules of admission to the school of continuing education. If something is not clear, you can take advantage of the contacts section and get in touch with key employees of the facility who will provide you with answers to your questions.
Finally, the University of Uyo portal will provide you with the latest updates on the news of the institution. Enjoy sets of the best publications and lectures the staff has selected for the visitors of their website.
What is the UNIUYO eportal?
It is a special chapter within the general UNIUYO portal. As you enter it, you will see a new tab that offers more detailed and targeted information than the general website. In a word, the UNIUYO eportal is meant for those individuals who already know that they need to make a payment, check their admission status, or so.
The top left corner of this tab has its own menu. With its help, you can purchase an admission form, receive and print out invoices or receipts, and so on. If you need to check your admission status, the menu will also guide you to the www.uniport.edu.ng admission section. Everything is very simple. You will only need to enter your registration number, make sure that it is correct, flag a small box, and click or tap the ‘Check Status’ button. Done!
The same is with other necessary functions of this UNIUYO student portal. You just need to log in with correct valid details, and so you will receive all the information you need.
What are the current UNIUYO school fees?
Both new and returning students of UNIUYO need to pay a range of fees. Newcomers who are accepted via the system of Direct Entry or after their UTME testing need to pay N25,000 of acceptance fee and then face basic charges and fees of the facility.
- Tuition is free of charge for all students
- Caution is N2,000 for freshers only
- Examination is N2,500 for both new and returning students
- Tertiary Institution Social Health Insurance Programme (TISHIP) is N2,000 for both new and returning students
- Student Handbook is N500 for freshers only
- Student Union Dues is N500 for both new and returning students
- Games/Sport is N700 for both new and returning students
- Library is N2,000 for both new and returning students
- General Studies Registration Handbook is N3,250 for freshers and N1,000 for returning ones
- Student Union Constitution/Books is N400 for fresh students only
- X-Ray/Lab Test is N2,500 for freshers only
- Personal Accident Insurance Scheme is N400 for both new and returning students
- Identity Card is N1,000 for freshers only
- Laboratory (For Science and Science Related Courses) is N2,000 for both new and returning students
- Utilities/Services is N5,000 for both new and returning students
- Screening/Verification of Results is N1,000 for freshers only
- University Calendar is N500 for freshers only
- Clinical Fees (Pharmaceutic/Medical Students) is N5,000for freshers and N2,500 for returning ones
- Workshop Fees (Engineering and Environmental Studies) is N2,000 for both new and returning students
- Production Fees/Studio (Communication Arts, Theatre Arts, Music) is N5,000 for both new and returning students
- Finance Charge is N1,000 for both new and returning students
- Database Charge is N2,000 for both new and returning students
- ICT Project is N3,000 for both new and returning students
- Development Levy is N20,000 for both new and returning students
- Facility Management is N5,000 for both new and returning students
Other sundry charges:
- Accommodation/Bed Space is N500 for both new and returning students
- Entrepreneurial Studies I & II is N2,000 for both new and returning students. Entrepreneurial Studies can be paid only by newcomers who enter the university via Direct Entry or 200 Level UTME ones
- Hostel Maintenance is N8,000 Entrepreneurial Studies can be paid only by newcomers who enter the university via Direct Entry or 200 Level UTME ones. Hostel Maintenance should be paid only by those who are accommodated in the university hostel
- Clinical Students Hostel Charges is N20,000 for returning students only. Clinical Hostel Charges are mentioned only for those individuals who are accommodated in the clinical hostel
If you have more questions on the fees and charges for students at the University of Uyo, please feel free to contact the facility with the help of their contact details listed on the website.
Now, when you know about the UNIUYO portal, we wish you a good time surfing it and hope that you will find answers to all questions that you have concerning the admission and the process of studying at the university.
READ ALSO: Top 10 сheap schools in Canada