Have a look at this handsome man! You will probably want to ask a question “Where is Alex Ekubo from?” His appearance has a magnetic power that allows him to bewitch thousands of female admirers.
Where is Nigerian actor Alex Ekubo from?
You may know Alex Ekubo as an actor, a model, and a media personality, who caught admiration in Nollywood.
Have you ever asked a question “Where does Alex Ekubo hail from?” How did he manage to make a brilliant career in several spheres of life at the same time?
The origin of such a great talent comes from Alex Ekubo family. His parents are:
- Mazi Alex Ekubo – an oil marketer;
- Jane Ekubo-Okwaraeke – a businesswoman and a fashion designer.
He was born on April 10, 1986, in Port Harcourt, Nigeria, his full name is Alex Ekubo-Okwaraeke.
Apart from little Alex, the family had three more children. At first, they lived in Port Harcourt. Because of the circumstances connected with Mazi Alex Ekubo’s work, later the family moved to Kano and then to Lagos.
Young man wins award and money in US for his farming skill, says Nigeria never celebrated him academically
READ ALSO: Most handsome man in Nigeria
5 facts you should know about the education of Alex Ekubo
Speaking on the topic of Alex’s education, one has to mention that the family left for different cities several times so that the boy had an excellent opportunity to experience various approaches of studying:
- his primary and secondary education was at Katsina State;
- He attended Federal Government College Daura in Katsina State and got his secondary school leaving certificate SSCE;
- he studied mass communication at Calabar Polytechnic
- he also studied Law at the University of Calabar;
- in 2015 Alex went back to University of Calabar to obtain a degree in Theatre Arts.
READ ALSO: Alex Ekubo biography and career path
Nollywood Entertainment industry can be proud of having such a great representative, who has already obtained great height, respect, and appreciation not because of his attractive look but thanks to the work he does every day.
12-year-old boy celebrated after completing intercountry swimming within 13 hours, adorable photos, video light up social media
READ ALSO: The most handsome actor in Nigeria - Top 20