- The presidential candidate of the APC has received spiritual boosts from no less than 5 spiritual leaders across the country
- Tinubu, who was a one-term senator and a two-term governor of Lagos state, appears to remain an important brand with smart proven records
- However, the presidential hopeful has been criticized for flying the same faith ticket after he announced his running mate, Kashim Shettima
PAY ATTENTION: Сheck out news that is picked exactly for YOU ➡️ find the “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!
Since Bola Tinubu, the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate (APC), became the ruling party's flagbearer, many clerics across the country have given spiritual boosts to him.
Why do people criticize Tinubu?
His die-hard fans, supporters, and admirers are not just the common man, but many men of the spiritual helm have thrown their weights behind him.
PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!
However, some men of God still believe in him and have, thus, publicly endorsed his aspiration to rule Nigeria.
Below is the list of clerics who have publicly endorsed Tinubu:
- Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe a.k.a Genesis — The Senior prophet of CCC Genesis Global parish.
- Bishop Kayode Williams: The cleric has expressed a strong conviction that Tinubu Tinubu is God’s choice for the 2023 presidency.
- Pastor Sunday Adelaja: The Ukraine-based pastor is the founder of the Embassy of the Blessed Kingdom of God for All Nations in Kyiv, the Ukrainian capital.
- Pastor Alamu David: He is the presiding pastor in Christ Apostolic Church (CAC) Abule Egba, Lagos.
- Pastor John Desmond: The leader of Young Professionals of Nigeria (YPN), Pastor John Desmond, has canvassed support for Tinubu.
2023: Popular pastor explains 10 reasons Peter Obi cannot become Nigeria’s president
Legit.ng earlier reported that Popular Nigerian Ukraine-based pastor, Sunday Adelaja, has given 10 reasons the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, cannot win the 2023 elections
The cleric stated that for anyone to win the presidential election in Nigeria, India or America, the strength of your party at the ward level determines your chances at the national level
Adejare then expressed doubt if Peter Obi's Labour Party has 8809 of the 9000 ward strengths to run for the presidency successfully