- Popular Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo’s 20-year-old daughter, Priscilla, is no doubt living the good life
- The young lady has now treated herself to a fun and lavish vacation in Dubai while sharing snaps on social media
- Priscilla might be young, but she sure knows how to enjoy herself and Legit.ng has gathered some photos from the trip
Popular Nigerian actress, Iyabo Ojo’s 20-year-old daughter, Priscilla, is a celebrity in her own right and she also takes after her mother by living a luxury lifestyle.
The young lady boasts of a huge following on social media seeing as she keeps her almost two million Instagram followers glued to her page with her enviable displays.
Just recently, Priscilla treated herself to a fun holiday in Dubai and she has made sure to carry fans along with beautiful photos.
Regina Daniels turns heads with stunning video as she makes her way back to Instagram after days of illness
Priscilla no doubt needs the much-needed getaway seeing as her family recently held a star-studded burial and one year remembrance for her grandmother, Mrs Victoria Fatuga.
PAY ATTENTION: Subscribe to Digital Talk newsletter to receive must-know business stories and succeed BIG!
Legit.ng has now gathered some of the beautiful photos and videos of the fun activities Priscilla participated in while away in Dubai.
1. First class doings:
2. Sitting pretty at Palazzo Versace Dubai:
3. Getting a tan in the UAE:
4. Priscilla at the world's largest flower garden, the Miracle Garden:
5. Practicing her aim at a shooting range:
Priscilla's December obviously took off on a lit note. Nice one.
Mercy Eke shares video of herself chopping life abroad
Mercy Eke had fun abroad while making Nigerians talk with photos from her vacation.
The reality star recently shared a video showing the moment she entered a beautiful cruise boat while being attended to by a white man.
In the caption that accompanied her post, Mercy stated that she would either live a luxury life or nothing.
Mercy Eke cries out to God after buying five expensive hairs
Mercy Eke seems tired of having to buy expensive things as she has declared she needs help from God in a new video she shared.
Mercy who is known for living an expensive lifestyle on social media flaunted her new collection of expensive hairs on her Instagram story and declared that she is tired of expensive addictions.