89 having a bad day quotes to turn your frown upside down
Everyone has days when nothing appears to go their way. Perhaps you awoke with a low mood or are feeling under the weather. Whatever the case may be, getting out of a funk can be difficult. Nonetheless, bad day quotes will keep you going even when you are tired and ready to give up.
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed!
When you are having a bad day, remember that you can manage your happiness by focusing on the positive aspects of your life. Whatever is going on around you, there are always things you can do to improve your attitude. Here are bad day quotes to help get your mood back on track.
Having a bad day quotes
When experiencing a bad day, remember that you are not alone. There are millions of people around the world who have had worse days than you. One negative event does not have to dictate the rest of your life. Here are some rough day quotes to remind you to stay strong and keep going.
- I would always cry if I didn't laugh at things like this.
- You don't need a reason for having a bad day. Sometimes it just happens.
- Don't let one mistake or even one bad moment define your entire life.
- Remember: Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
- Even if we can't change what happened in the past, we can still move forward with our lives and make changes in the future.
- Remember that tomorrow is another opportunity to start fresh, anew, and get back on track.
- The key is not to dwell on yesterday's events but focus on where you want to be tomorrow.
- It's important not to get caught up in bitterness but instead, release those feelings and forgive others as well as yourself.
- Some days, you'll feel disappointed; others, you'll feel elated.
- What's important is that no matter how many ups and downs there are in life, there will always be another to follow at the end of each day.
- Remember: Some people aren't happy unless they're unhappy about something!
- When having a bad day, it is good to know that days are worse than yours.
- If you don't like something, change it; if you can't change it, change how you think about it.
- Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be. There are plenty of other ways in which we can take the edge off of a bad day.
- Look for things that are going well and give thanks for them.
- Get out of your head and distract yourself from negative thoughts by doing something physical like going for a walk or playing music and dancing around the room.
- Spend time with someone who makes you feel loved and cared for.
- Be grateful for what you have and list all the blessings in your life.
- Take care of yourself by eating nutritious food, exercising regularly, getting enough sleep and taking care of any medical issues that may need attention.
- Let go of toxic relationships or situations. Find new hobbies and interests.
- If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap. If you want happiness for a day, go fishing. If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune. But if you want happiness for your lifetime, help somebody.
PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!
Funny bad day quotes
It is good to send out some positive vibes and eliminate any negative ones you may have. Funny bad day quotes can help you get through the bad times by making light of it all. Here are some funny quotes about having a bad day.
- What do you call an alligator that has lost its teeth? A Gatorade.
- When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
- I'm not saying I'm always happy, but when I am unhappy, I try to be grateful for what I have.
- Why did the coffee file a police report? She got mugged.
- Don't let one or two people ruin your whole week.
- Why couldn't the banana stand up straight? Because she didn't have her peel on.
- It takes less energy to smile than it does to frown. And there is no better way to feel better than to laugh at yourself.
- Did you hear about the man fired from his job because he had laziness written on his forehead? He was careless with his pen while filling out his application form.
- Why was six afraid of 7? Because 7 ate 9.
- One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas, I'll never know. Why do banks have branches if money doesn't grow on trees?
- I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.
- The earth is full of idiots - so few people take responsibility for their actions!
- Be kinder to others, and you will find yourself much happier too.
Inspirational quotes for a bad day
Inspirational quotes about bad days can help you get through even the most difficult days. Here are some favourite bad day quotes to cheer you up, embrace change, and have hope.
- Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened.
- Life is full of so many beautiful things.
- Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what? Get started now.
- With each step you take, you'll grow stronger, more confident, and more sure of yourself.
- Take a deep breath. Now let it out slowly. Calm yourself by saying this mantra five times- I am powerful.
- The only way to live is by not being afraid of dying.
- Learn from your mistakes, but don't dwell on them.
- If you want to do something with all your heart, then do it as if you were going to die tomorrow!
- I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
- A year from now, you may wish you had started today.
- Just when the caterpillar thought her world was ending, she became a butterfly.
- Be happy while you're living, or nothing else matters.
- Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never the same again.
- Always remember to laugh at every joke because it might be your last one, find joy in every moment, and focus on love instead of hate.
- You'll never know how strong you are until strong is the only choice you have.
- The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short but in setting our aim too low and achieving our mark.
- Sometimes, it takes years to build someone up and sometimes seconds to tear them down. Be mindful of which person you are.
- Today isn't about who is wrong and right but two people who need to talk.
- No matter how good or bad you have it, wake up each morning thankful for your life. Someone somewhere else is desperately fighting for theirs.
Quotes for bad days at work
Work can be stressful, and it is often difficult to find the time or the motivation to take care of yourself. These quotes for bad days at work will remind you that you are essential.
- Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions.
- It's ok if your dreams don't come true tomorrow.
- How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.
- Take a deep breath and start with what you know. If we quit when things get tough, we give up before we even start.
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
- The only person you need to be better than is the person you were yesterday. Never stop dreaming!
- It's not about how fast you run but how well you walk.
- Happiness isn't something ready-made. It comes from your actions.
- Be thankful for what you have; you'll have more.
- The most common way people give up on their goals is by setting them too high and not giving themselves enough time to achieve them.
- Turn your thoughts into goals, your goals into plans, and your plans into action.
- Sometimes, it's hard to believe in yourself when others don't believe in you, so instead of trying to please everyone else, live for yourself.
- You cannot fail unless you quit trying.
- Believe in yourself because if you don't, no one else will.
- Failure is not falling; failure is staying down.
- Falling doesn't mean you're out for good—you're learning how to get back up again.
- You learn more from failing than succeeding sometimes.
- Perseverance is stubbornness with a purpose. Keep going even when you think it's all over.
- Dreaming without acting is like eating without hunger. Do not let other people decide your future for you. Take control and make your dreams happen!
- Believing in yourself doesn't mean you think you can do anything--it means believing that anything is possible as long as you try, keep working hard, and never give up.
Motivational quotes for a bad day
When someone has a bad day, you want them to know that they are not alone and that there is always hope. Here are motivational quotes for when you have a bad day.
- It's the tough times in life that help us to appreciate the good times.
- I don't have much advice, but I do know if something is working for you, then keep doing it.
- There will be days where everything goes wrong and days where everything goes right.
- Remember that tomorrow is another day to start over.
- Every second of every minute brings with it an opportunity to change your life.
- In motion, we think; in action, we become.
- You can't see yourself grow if you never give up.
- Keep going even when things aren't getting better.
- Tomorrow will come as long as today doesn't last forever.
- You're only given one chance to live, so make the most of it.
- Sometimes, you need just one person who believes in you.
- Believe that tomorrow will be brighter no matter how dark or challenging your present may seem.
- Believe in yourself because nobody else will if you don't.
- Things happen for a reason, and looking back on your past hard times should inspire you to work harder now.
- The best time to start fresh is now, so forget about yesterday's failures and focus on today's success instead.
If today is not your day, don't worry. Tomorrow is another day, and life is too short to spend it with a frown on your face. You will get through whatever challenge you are facing, so stay strong. Reading some bad day quotes is a great way to put things into perspective.
READ ALSO: 100+ toxic relationship quotes to help you cope with the situation
Legit.ng recently published an article with 100+ toxic relationship quotes to help you cope with a tough relationship. A typical relationship has ups and downs. A poisonous relationship, on the other hand, will plunge you into a pit of self-doubt and remorse.
It is never easy to leave a toxic relationship, especially when you are still in love. Your heart needs more time to accept what your head has already determined. This article contains some toxic relationship quotations to assist you in recognizing, comprehending, and moving away from the toxicity in your life.