Everybody faces circumstances that may jeopardize their stability, confidence, or even hope, making it difficult to make certain decisions confidently. Every word you utter contains some power. Continue reading to sample some of the most inspiring believe in yourself quotes ever spoken to inspire, encourage, and boost your confidence.
Obstacles become stepping stones when you are motivated. Just know that it is also possible to achieve success no matter your life circumstances. Here are some inspirational quotes about believing in yourself that will motivate you and those around you.
Inspirational believe in yourself quotes
Everyone wants to be successful. Regardless, how one achieves success may differ from one person to another. However, embracing a few quotations about believing in yourself can help you get started. You can use the following famous inspirational quotes.
- Your life is much more honourable and useful if you spend it making mistakes in comparison to another's life that's spent doing nothing. - George Bernhard Shaw
- Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has many, not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some. - Charles D*ckens
- Believe in yourself, face your challenges, and reach deep within yourself to overcome fears. Never ever allow anyone to bring you down. You must persevere. - Chantal Sutherland
- Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. - Stephen Hawking
- Never stop believing in yourself when others doubt you. Always believe in yourself.
- Know the truth. You have it in you to climb every mountain. - Hiral Nagda
- Make a plan for yourself. You must have a vision of your future – your goals, your dreams, and what you want to accomplish for yourself.
- If you believe in yourself, anything is possible. - Miley Cyrus
- Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde
- Trust yourself. You can only be successful if you experience several cases of failure and still remain enthusiastic. - Winston Churchill.
- You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself. - Swami Vivekananda
- I think the biggest mistake people make is assuming that their job ends when they clock out. Your career is never done. - Elon Musk
- You are a piece of the puzzle of someone else's life. You may never know where you fit, but others will fill the holes in their lives with pieces of you. - Bonnie Arbon
- If we strive toward making others happy, we will find our own happiness.
- The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I'm not going to let myself pull me down anymore. - C. JoyBell C
- The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. - Confucius
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. - Eleanor Roosevelt
- Don't be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth. - Rumi
- You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. - Woodrow Wilson
- Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear. - Mark Twain
PAY ATTENTION: Install our latest app for Android, read best news on Nigeria’s #1 news app
Motivating trust in yourself quotes
Whether you need something to motivate yourself daily or you want to inspire those around you to think big and achieve great things, here are some trust yourself quotes that anyone would appreciate.
- You have to believe in yourself before anybody else believes in you.
- Instead of looking at the past, I put myself ahead twenty years and try to look at what I need to do now in order to get there then. - Diana Ross
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. - David Brinkley
- If you do not honestly believe in the good things that you tell yourself, no one else will care to listen either. - Christine E. Szymanski
- Believe in your infinite potential. Your only limitations are those you set upon yourself. - Roy T. Bennett
- It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else's eyes. - Sally Field
- Keep your dreams alive and believe in yourself. Hard work and determination are what you require to achieve anything in life. - Gail Devers
- Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will. Always be positive and believe in yourself.
- I have not failed. I've simply discovered 10,000 ways that don't work. - Thomas Alva Edison.
- Believe you can, and you're halfway there. - Theodore Roosevelt
- Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy. - Norman Vincent Peale
- The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it. - J.M. Barrie
- You are the designer of your destiny. You are the author of your story. - Lisa Nichols
- When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way-implicitly and unquestionably. - Walt Disney
- Don't doubt yourself; that's what haters are for. - Turcois Ominek
- Do not wait; the time will never be 'just right.' Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along. - George Herbert
- The more you believe in yourself, the more other people will believe in you. - Wesam Fawzi
- If you want to change the way you feel about yourself, you have to change how you think about yourself. - Gavin Bird
- Believe in yourself, face your challenges, and reach deep within yourself to overcome fears. Never ever allow anyone to bring you down. You must persevere. - Ms Chantal Sutherland
- It would be a huge letdown if you gave up on yourself before the appointed time to reap the benefits of your labour. - Edmond Mbiaka
Motivational quotes on believing in yourself
Motivation is an essential tool for cultivating perseverance, consistency, and success. Here are some have faith in yourself quotes to help you see life and success from a better perspective.
- It is never too late to be what you might have been. - George Eliot
- Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. - Christopher Robin
- If you don't give up on something you truly believe in, you will find a way. - Roy T. Bennett
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail. - Charles Kettering
- I believe in myself. There's nothing wrong with believing in myself. That's the whole idea, is that you can always become better. - Tiger Woods
- Your time is way too valuable to be wasting on people that can't accept who you are. - Turcois Ominek
- It's a dead-end street if you sit around waiting for someone else to tell you you're OK. - Michael Pitt
- Believe in yourself and believe in your dreams. Follow them, never give up; that's the most important thing. If you believe you can get there, then one day you will. - Joao Moutinho
- If you feel inferior to someone else, it is because of your own beliefs. - Catherine Pulsifer
- Imagine no limitations; decide what's right and desirable before you decide what's possible. - Brian Tracy
- Dealing with the source of any self-esteem issues is critical to challenging the way you value yourself and speak to yourself. - Rachel Robins
- To be a great champion, you must believe you are the best. If you're not, pretend you are. - Muhammad Ali
- If you don't believe in yourself, no one will do it for you. - Kobe Bryant
- If you're presenting yourself with confidence, you can pull off pretty much anything. - Katy Perry
- Don't limit yourself to the skies when there is a whole galaxy out there. - Bianca Frazier
- Enthusiasm is the yeast that makes your hopes shine to the stars. - Henry Ford
- Whatever you want in life, other people are going to want it too. Believe in yourself enough to accept the idea that you have an equal right to it. - Diane Sawyer
- Ever had a dream of flying? Being something more? For me, it is an endless objective. A welcomed reverie. - A.K. Kuykendall
- When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around. - Willie Nelson
Amazing I believe in you quotes
Some things are more important than others, but nothing is more important than motivating a friend or family member. This boosts their self-esteem and confidence in everything they do. Check out the following I believe in you quotes to motivate and inspire others.
- If you believe very strongly in something, stand up and fight for it. - Roy T. Bennett
- My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person; he believed in me. - Jim Valvano
- When you're different, sometimes you don't see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn't. - Jodi Picoult
- I don't even think you know how great you really are. I believe in you. - D*ck Vermeil
- I hope you believe in love because I believe in you.
- I've never had a moment's doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life. - Ian Mcewan
- Think you can, and you can do it. Your thoughts are your life. - Lailah Gifty Akita
- Trust yourself–you know more than you think you do. - Benjamin Spock
- Your success depends mainly upon what you think of yourself and whether you believe in yourself.
- Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life because you become what you believe. - Oprah Winfrey
- Believe in yourself, find ways to express yourself, and find the discipline to keep growing. - Michael Feinstein
- If you hear a voice within you say that you cannot paint, then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced. - Vincent Van Gogh
- The greatest mistake you can make in life is continually fearing that you'll make one. - Elbert Hubbard
- Be the strongest person you have ever been. You will make it through the hard times because I believe in you.
- Believe in yourself, push your limits, experience life, conquer your goals and be happy. - Joel Brown
- There are ups and downs, but whatever happens, you have to trust and believe in yourself. - Luka Modric
- Your time is way too valuable to be wasting on people that can't accept who you are. Always believe you can do it without them.
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. - Arthur Ashe
- As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- I have faith in you. You are a wonderful friend, and may everything you do bring you joy. Don't give up hope.
What is the best quote to motivate yourself?
They are many on the internet. For instance, this one by Maruch may come in handy.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind. - Bernard M. Maruch
What are self-confidence quotes important?
Quotes about self-confidence can help you boost your self-esteem and perform better at work. Confidence enables you to make quick decisions and take advantage of opportunities in your environment.
Believing in yourself is crucial if you want to live life on a different level from the majority. Use the above inspirational believe in yourself quotes to boost your confidence and those around you.
Legit.ng recently published a collection of truthful quotes about dating the wrong guy. Many women have fallen for men based on their appearance or material possessions, only to discover later how unhappy they are.
If you realize you're dating the wrong person, it's best to end things right away rather than hoping they'll change. Being in the wrong relationship is like being imprisoned, so read these quotes to keep you going as you end the wrong relationship.