- Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage gave her beloved dad an honourable burial ceremony with close family in attendance
- The burial party also saw friends and colleagues of the All Over crooner at the ceremony in matching outfits
- Tiwa's guests looked stunning for the burial ceremony as photos and videos surfaced on social media
The burial party witnessed the attendance of the singer's friends, many of whom are Nigerian celebrities who were all donned in matching blue aso-ebi outfits.
As expected, they all attended the party looking their best.
In this article, Legit.ng shares photos of entertainers looking their best at Tiwa Savage's party.
Celebrities attend funeral reception of Tiwa Savage's dad, Banky W, Toyin Abraham, others show up in style
PAY ATTENTION: Subscribe to Digital Talk newsletter to receive must-know business stories and succeed BIG!
1. Actress Lily Afe with the body
2. Cool, calm, and collected Toyin Abraham
3. Iyabo Ojo looking gorgeous
4. Toke Makinwa, the baby girl for life
5. Fashionista Sharon Ooja
6. Ini Edo giving us hot
7. Idia Aisen with the baby girl look
8. Big, bold and beautiful Eniola Badmus
9. Lola Oj with hot legs
10. Stylish Rita Dominic
11. Moet Abebe with the big smile
12. Ozinna 'blue' us away
13. Stephanie Coker with the love of her life
14. Mercy Eke, the queen of highlights
15. What is a party without Bobrisky?
16. Davido's elder sister Sharon came with good vibes
17. Age has got nothing on Mo Abudu
18. BBNaija Alex attended with her positive energy
19. The no-drama Chef Chi
20. BBNaija Dorathy with the full chest
21. The Wellington family showed up
22. The fierce singer Lami
Tiwa Savage shows up for her father's burial in style
The Koroba crooner arrived at the event in style, she showed up in a Rolls Royce, rocking a beautiful ensemble.
Tiwa wore a rich royal blue and gold embellished outfit with beautiful expensive-looking shoes and a statement purse.
The koroba singer finished the look with subtle make-up and jewelry. Her six-year-old son, Jam Jam also rocked a royal blue and white Yoruba outfit with a traditional cap to match.
The singer also shared clips from the church service on her Instagram story channel as well, it captured moments the pallbearers danced with the coffin down to the procession that led it out of the church.