- Name: Tiwatope Savage
- Birthdate: February 5, 1980
- Birthplace: Lagos, Nigeria
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Actress
- 1996: Tiwa Savage started her music career as a backup vocalist for George Michael and Mary J. Blige.
- 2010: She released her debut single "Kele Kele Love," which became an instant hit.
- 2012: She signed a recording contract with Mavin Records
- 2013: Savage released her debut studio album, "Once Upon a Time," featuring popular songs like "Eminado" and "Ife Wa Gbona."
- 2015: She released her second studio album, "R.E.D," which included the hit singles "My Darling" and "Standing Ovation."
- 2016: Savage signed a management and publishing deal with Roc Nation, a company founded by Jay-Z.
- 2017: She released her debut E.P., "Sugarcane," which spawned the chart-topping hit "Ma Lo" featuring Wizkid and Spellz.
- 2019: Tiwa Savage left Mavin Records and signed a global recording deal with Universal Music Group.
- 2020: She released her third studio album, "Celia," which received critical acclaim and featured collaborations with prominent artists like Davido, Sam Smith, and Naira Marley.
- 2022: Tiwa Savage released a single called "Loaded" with Asake.
- 2023: Tiwa Savage performed at the coronation of Prince Charles at Westminster Abbey on May 6.
Tiwa Savage married Tunji "Tee Billz" Balogun in 2013, but the couple faced marital issues and eventually separated in 2016. They officially divorced in 2018, and as of the latest available information, Tiwa Savage has not remarried.
Savage has embarked on several successful tours throughout her career, including the "Red Tour" in 2016 and the "Savage Tour" in 2018.
Tiwa Savage made her proper debut as an actress in a feature film titled ‘Water and Garri’. This was announced in 2023.
Tiwa Savage's net worth is estimated to be around $9 million as of 2021.
Top 10 Tiwa Savage Songs
- Kele Kele Love (2010) - Once Upon a Time
- Eminado (2013) - Once Upon a Time
- Ife Wa Gbona (2013) - Once Upon a Time
- My Darling (2014) - R.E.D
- Standing Ovation (2015) - R.E.D
- All Over (2017) - Single
- Ma Lo (2017) - Sugarcane (featuring Wizkid and Spellz)
- Lova Lova (2018) - Single
- 49-99 (2019) - Single
- Koroba (2020) - Celia
- Loaded (2022) - Single (featuring Asake)
Tiwa Savage Husband
Tiwa Savage was previously married to Tunji "Tee Billz" Balogun in 2013. However, their marriage faced challenges, and they separated in 2016. They subsequently divorced.
Tiwa Savage and Wizkid Relationships
Tiwa Savage and Wizkid have collaborated on several hit songs, including the chart-topping "Ma Lo" from Tiwa Savage's album "Sugarcane." Their chemistry on and off stage has led to speculation about a romantic relationship, but both artists have maintained that they are close friends and colleagues. Their collaborations have showcased their musical synergy and contributed to their successes.