- Popular Nigerian celebrity stylist, Toyin Lawani, is no doubt a controversial socialite
- The mother-of-two has been known to push boundaries when it comes to fashion, not minding whose ox is gored
- Lawani recently hurt the feelings of a lot of Nigerians after she rocked a sexy nun outfit
- Legit.ng will now shine the spotlight on different times she did religion-themed photoshoots
Fashion means different things to different people and it definitely also affects the way a person is perceived by others. As for popular Nigerian celebrity stylist, Toyin Lawani, she loves to court controversy with her choice of fashion.
She is known for her daring take on fashion and she does not hesitate to bare an ample amount of skin to fit the image she is trying to create.
Many times, her designs are greatly appreciated by fans and other celebs but she seemed to have bitten more than she could chew with her recent outfit to a movie premiere.
While people all over the world seem to have evolved when it comes to fashion, seeing as they face minimal criticism for some risqué outfits, the same cannot be said for some African countries especially when it has to do with religion.
Lawani who attended The Prophetess movie premiere decided to interpret the celestial-theme in her own way. She dressed up in her own version of a nun and shared photos online. Her photos seemed to be sexier than people could handle.
Legit.ng has now decided to shine the spotlight on other occasions when she dressed up to fit the theme of different religions.
This is not art, it is ghetto rubbish: Femi Fani-Kayode calls Toyin Lawani’s racy nun photos tasteless
See photos below:
1. Toyin Lawani giving two different looks as a sexy nun:
2. "Alhaja Lawani" showing some skin in this photo:
3. Tiannah dressed up as a traditionalist in this outfit embellished with cowries:
Legit.ng earlier reported that Nigeria’s former aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, took to his Instagram page to lambaste Toyin Lawani over her racy nun photos.
According to the politician, there was nothing artistic or tasteful about the nun photos. He added that the snaps are without tact, disrespectful, blasphemous and completely unacceptable.
PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly
Source: Legit.ng News