Want to know how to check NairaBet slip online? The process is very easy. Read on to find out all the details about how to do it.
Here is how to go about the process of checking NairaBet bet slip
How to check NairaBet bet slip online
The process of how to check NairaBet slip is even easier than you may think:
- Visit NairaBet.com on your computer or mobile phone.
- Log into your account with the help of your username and password.
- You will be directed to the home page. The Betslip section can be found on the right side of the page.
FAQs about NairaBet
Here are some FAQs about the bookmaker.
What is the minimum withdrawal on NairaBet?
The minimum amount you can withdraw on the NairaBet platform is N1000 and the maximum you can withdraw is N500,000. Also, you can withdraw just one time in a day.
How long is NairaBet withdrawal?
It takes one working day for withdrawal to be processed excluding weekends and public holidays.
How do I place a bet in my NairaBet account?
- To place a bet online, you will need to visit the NairaBet website to log into your account.
- Once logged in, click on your choice of sport, country, league then event of your choice respectively.
- On the right-hand side of each game is the digit with the plus sign (For example +87).
- Please click on the digit to view the bet options available to that particular game.
- To search for popular events by their dates, please click on Sport located at the top.
- After selecting your events, please look out for the bet slip on the right side of the screen and enter the amount you want to bet with at the tail part of the slip, in the field that reads Stake then click on Place Bet to place your bet.
- Please remember to check that the white area at the top. Your bet slip reads Accumulator/Single/Multiple when you have many events, when you have individual events, and when you want to place bets on multiple events respectively.
- When your slip reads accumulator, the slip is charged once no matter how many events you have on the slip.
How to withdraw on NairaBet
- Log in to your account.
- Click on my account/account and select withdraw funds/withdraw, after which you need to input your bank account details.
- After you have done this, wait for verification. Verification is done within a working day (this excludes weekends and public holidays) after which you can make a withdrawal from your account to your bank account.
- When you add your bank account details, it will be written in orange colour if you are using a phone and, on a computer, you will see a grey dot beside the account number.
- After the account has been verified, you will see a blue dot beside the account number or the account will be written in black colour if you are using a phone.
- In order to make a withdrawal, please click on account/my account and select withdraw/withdraw funds, after which you will have to click on the account number and scroll down to where you will see the quantity to withdraw.
- Input the amount and click on make withdrawal.
As you can see, the process of how to check NairaBET slip online is easy. So, try the service and enjoy your wins.
DISCLAIMER: This article is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional advice or help and should not be relied on to make decisions of any kind. Any action you take upon the information presented in this article is strictly at your own risk and responsibility!
READ ALSO: Useful tips on how to predict football matches accurately
As reported by Legit.ng, bookmakers have some tricks to predict matches and win big sums of money.
Some of these tips include analyzing the team's performance data and team roster. The main thing that you should learn is that the key to predicting football matches lies in careful analysis rather than luck.