- Some famous Nigerian politicians have been invited to brainstorm on how to make the 2023 general elections credible
- The invitation was sent on Wednesday, November 16, by the organiser of the interactive session, Edwin Olofu
- The session which will be held on Tuesday, November 22, at Nicon Luxury in Abuja, will be attended by PDP and APC governors, including some presidential candidates
- Festus Okoye, INEC commissioner for information and voter education, will also be in attendance
Abuja - The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) will meet governors, security agents, and some presidential candidates ahead of the 2023 general elections on Tuesday, November 22.
INEC is inviting the politicians and security heads to an interactive session at the Nicon Luxury, Abuja, Punch reports.
During the session which will also be attended by Festus Okoye, INEC commissioner for information and voter education, the guests will brainstorm on how to make the 2023 polls credible.
Names of those invited to interactive session
The event is being organised by Edwin Olofu, who disclosed the news in a statement on Wednesday, November 16.
PAY ATTENTION: Сheck out news that is picked exactly for YOU ➡️ find the “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!
- Governor Abdullahi Ganduje
- Governor Bala Mohammed
- Governor Samuel Ortom
- Inspector-General of Police Usman Baba
- Hamza Al-Mustapha (presidential candidate of Action Alliance)
- Yabagi Sani (chairman of the Inter-Party Advisory Council)
- Member of Nigerian Union of Journalists
Al-Mustapha is expected to deliver a keynote address on Contemporary Security Challenges & its Effects on 2023 Elections.
APC allegedly uncovers agent of PDP in INEC, petitions Buhari, others
Top shots of the All Progressives Congress have reportedly uncovered the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) agent in the Independent National Electoral Commission, Abdulaziz Sani Lawal Dare.
Dare SAN, the brother of Dauda Lawal Dare, who emerged as the governorship candidate of the PDP, is a legal officer at the electoral body.
The chieftains said they have credible information that Dare had been engaged by the PDP hierarchy to compromise the electoral body, using the instrumentality of the law.
They were quoted to have said:
"We have credible information at our disposal that Dare has been engaged to work against the APC. He has started this with Zamfara state."