- The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has released names of those responsible for killings in southeast
- Specifically, the proscribed group accused Ebubeagu security team of being responsible for all the atrocities
- Some of the names mentioned include: Chibuike Igwe, Paul Udenwa From Amaifeke Orlu, Okwudili Dim (aka) One Nigeria
As southeast, a peaceful region in the country, continues to witness killings and other forms of atrocities, the Indigenous People of Biafra has pointed the blames on the steps of Ebubeagu security team.
The group alleged that members of the security are responsible for killing innocent citizens of Imo state and the southeast, Punch Newspaper reports.
The group consequently listed the Ebubeagu leaders who are allegedly behind the killings in Orlu senatorial zone of Imo state as:
1. Chibuike Igwe
PAY ATTENTION: Install our latest app for Android, read best news on Nigeria’s #1 news app
2. Paul Udenwa From Amaifeke Orlu,
3. Okwudili Dim (aka) One Nigeria
4. The man called Sky from Umutanze Orlu
5. The man called 2men from Umuna in Orlu.
Others terrorising the region are:
1. Cyril Amasiatu (aka) wasara
2. Iron Agbaradu from-Amagu
3. Chinedu Agbaradu-Amagu commander
4. Cheta odinkenma – Amagu
5. Uchenna Nwachukwu
6. Chibyke Gezek Amagu
7. Chukwudi Odimegwu
Impersonators of ESN members in Orsu Ihiteukwa Uru
1. The man called Sky
2. The man called “No one”
3. The man called “Double lion”
4. The man called “Commander”.
Crimes in outheast
According to Poweful, the above mentioned are behind the killings in the region.
“These people mentioned above are behind the criminalities going-on in these communities including kidnapping, car snatching, others. IPOB is hereby declaring them wanted, and anybody who can give useful information about them will get handsome reward.
5 major decisions taken as southwest APC leaders meet with Tinubu, Osinbajo, other presidential aspirants
“These criminals mentioned have done a lot of damage to our people living in Orlu area of Imo State. IPOB has always told the public that the above-mentioned hoodlums are part of the criminalities going on in our land.
“No criminal should be allowed to demonise IPOB. These agents of darkness and their sponsors should be brought to book to pay for their atrocities.”
Top Yoruba monarch throws big challenge to Ohanaeze Ndigbo over IPOB, ESN Biafra agitation
Meanwhile, the Igbo socio-political group, Ohanaeze Ndigbo has been challenged to ask members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) to cease fire and end all their agitation for a Biafra nation.
The call was made by the Oluwo of Iwoland, Oba Abdulrosheed Adewale Akanbi, on Wednesday, April 20. In a statement signed by his media aide, Alli Ibrahim, the traditional leader asked the leadership and members of the IPOB to embrace one and an indivisible Nigeria.
The Yoruba monarch while noting that Nigeria's strength is in its diversity said the people must be smart enough to convert this to the nation's advantage.