For many women, a court wedding doesn't necessarily require much dressing up like that of the white wedding ceremony. However, this is where many brides get it wrong as the line between keeping things toned down and not bothering to put an effort gets blurred out.
Courthouse weddings usually call for a tone-down, more civil look. Hence, back in the days, couples usually opted for suits as their official wedding look.
Well, not anymore.
Things have since changed - for the women at least. While the men's court wedding fashion look is pretty restrictive, there is a lot women can do, and have done to wed in style.
From cocktail dresses to fancy jumpsuits, there is no limit to how stylish a bride can be for her civil wedding. More interestingly, brides are using lovely fascinators and other headgears in place of a wedding veil and it is beautiful to see.
If you're looking for court wedding look inspiration then this article is for you. Legit.ng has compiled a list of gorgeous wedding outfits for the intending bride who wants to look stylish for her big day.
Check out 13 court wedding looks below:
1. This beautiful long-sleeved midi dress.
2. A stunning dress made of lace and plain fabric with an elaborate train.
3. This fitted jumpsuit with lacey top.
4. The unconventional bride in black
5. Bride serving hot looks in this fitted jumpsuit with a small lace train.
6. Another bride rocking an edgy structured jumpsuit with a bold headpiece.
7. Standing pretty in a jumpsuit with illusion lace-top.
8. This beautiful bride went for an off-white pleated dress.
9. Pretty bride in a blazer dress with bell sleeves.
10. This bride did not come to play as she rocked a jaw-dropping jumpsuit.
11. This bride keeps things pretty upscale for her big day.
12. This bride let her fascinator do the talking for her in this look.
13. A full-length dress is never a bad idea for a court wedding and this is proof!
PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly
Wedding guest fashion
Yetunde Barnabas who is popularly known for her role as 'Miss Pepeye' in the famed TV show, Papa Ajasco, tied the knot with the love of her life and Super Eagles player, Olayinka Peters.
The event which took place on Saturday, June 19, 2021, was a star-studded ceremony with several Nollywood stars and other celebrities in attendance.
As is the case with high-profile weddings, guests came prepared, looking their very best, and Legit.ng has compiled some of the best looks.
PAY ATTENTION: Get the Latest Nigerian News on Legit.ng News App