- Some Nollywood actors have aged like fine wine and give fans 'zaddy' goals despite their age
- A number of fans are usually in doubt that some of these stars are above 50 years old
- Legit.ng has now gathered photos of some of these celebrities whose looks make their age look like a mystery
While the Nigerian film industry, Nollywood, is filled with talented stars, the spotlight is usually focused on the actresses.
However, Legit.ng will now give the men a chance to shine by celebrating those who have aged gracefully and beautifully among them.
Fans have been known to celebrate some of the actresses who have maintained their beauty, gracefulness and fashion sense despite their age.
Interestingly, not only the actresses have been able to achieve this feat seeing as some of their male counterparts have also aged like fine wine.
Today, Legit.ng has gathered a list of Nigerian actors who look less than their age despite being 50 and above.
1. Emeka Ike: 54 years old
2. Femi Branch: 51 years old
3. Ibrahim Chatta: 50 years old
4. Ramsey Noah: 50 years old
5. Richard Mofe-Damijo: 59 years old
6. Funsho Adeolu: 53 years old
7. Yomi Fash-Lanso: 52 years old
8. Yemi Solade: 61 years old
In other related news, Legit.ng earlier reported on 12 Nollywood actresses who are over 50 but still look stunning and stylish.
There is a constant inflow of young and new talents in the movie industry daily and while it is easy to be swept away by their beauty and style because they are young, we cannot help but notice some veterans who are still in the game.
These women are over 50, but they have remained stylish, classy, and elegant regardless, and have refused to move or be swept aside.
PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly