Claire Coffee is an American actress, producer, and director who has been working in the American film industry for decades. She is most notable for playing the character Adalind Schade in the NBC fantasy drama series Grimm. Here is everything you need to know about the talented actress.
Coffee is a talented actress who has been performing since she was a little girl. She is a versatile actress who has featured in many stage productions, as well as several television projects and movies.
- Name: Claire Elizabeth Coffee
- Birthdate: 14 April 1980
- Birthplace: San Francisco, California, USA
- Age: 40 years old (as of 2021)
- Nationality: American
- Star sign: Aries
- Marital status: Married
- Occupation: Actress, producer, writer, director
- Net worth: $4 million
- Claire Coffee Instagram: @clairecoffee
Claire Coffee biography
Claire Coffee was born in San Francisco California, but she grew up in Monterey, California. She has a sister named Abbie Coffee. Details about her parents or other siblings are not known to the public.
How old is Claire Coffee?
The actress is 40 years old as of February 2021. She will turn 41 years old in April 2021.
She attended the Santa Catalina School for girls and has a degree in Theatre from Northwestern University School of Communication.
She also trained at The Groundlings, Upright Citizens Brigade, and Improv Olympic.
She began performing on stage at age 5 in The Mountain Play Theater Company's production of The King and I in Mill Valley, CA. She continued acting extensively on stage before moving to Los Angeles after college.
She had a recurring role on The West Wing as Cassie Tatum in 2003. From 2007 to 2009, Coffee played nurse Nadine Crowell in 170 episodes of the TV series General Hospital.
From 2011 to 2012, she played attorney Janie Ross on the TNT series Franklin & Bash. She played Hexenbiest Adalind Schade for six seasons and 89 episodes of the series Grimm.
Claire Coffee movies and TV shows
The talented actress has featured in over 50 movies and TV productions. Here are some of the movies and television productions she has starred in and the roles she played in them.
- All I Need for Christmas (post-production) Becky
- The Dream House (post-production) Janet
- Blocks (2020): Ashleigh
- A Daughter's Plan to Kill (2019): Katie
- The Competition (2018): Gena
- Buddymoon (2016): Polly
- Grind (2014): Autumn
- Mafia Lending Services (2009): Gina
- Chelsey & Kelsey Are Really Good Roommates (2009): Chelsey
- Wednesday Again (2008): Lisa Olson
- Remarkable Power (2008): Dana
- Microsoft: The Breakup (2007): Consumer
- Wild Things: Diamonds in the Rough (2005): Jenny Bellamy
- Leave No Trace (2004): Hillary
- Medal of Honor: Rising Sun (2003): Mary Griffin (voice)
- Holly's Holiday (2012): Holly Maddux
- Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector (2020): Danielle
- SWAT (2018-2019): Kira
- The Sisterhood (2019): Ashley Shields
- The Competition (2018): Gena
- Grimm (2011-2017): Adalind Schade
- Kevin Can Wait (2017): Irene
- Royal Pains (2013): May
- Franklin & Bash (2011-2012): Janie Ross
- Grimm: Grimm Fairytales (2011): Adalind Schade
- The Good Guys (2010): Zoe
- This Might Hurt (2009): Claire Keating
- The League (2009): Claire
- Ted Sampon: Househusband (2009): Girl in Park
- General Hospital (2007-2009): Nadine Crowell
- CSI: Miami (2007): Wendy Legassic
- 13 Graves (2006): Gillian Becker
- My Boys (2006): Claire
- Death Row (2006): Missy
- NCIS (2006): Nikki Crawshaw
- Psych (2006): Sally Reynolds
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2006): Cindy Jansen
- Bones (2006): Special Agent Tricia Finn
- Strong Medicine (2006): Cassandra Turley
- Cold Case (2005): Kelly Witkowski 1977
- McBride: It'sIt's Murder, Madam (2005): Marilyn Fletcher
- Americana (2004): Gwen
- The West Wing (2003): Cassie Tatum
- The Random Years (2002): Denise
- Hidden Hills (2002): Russ'Russ' Girlfriend
- Yes, Dear (2002): Teacher
- Off Centre (2002): J'SandraJ'Sandra
- Leap of Faith (2002): Deesa
- The Mind of the Married Man (2001): Young Couple
She won the Jury Prize for Best Actress in a Digital Short: Honorable Mention at the SeriesFest 2020 for her performance in Blocks (2020).
How much is Claire Coffee net worth?
The actress has a net worth of $4 million.
Who is Claire Coffee husband?
The actress is married to musician and radio personality Chris Thile. They got married on December 23, 2013, on a farm in Walland, Tennessee. Coffee and her husband announced the birth of their son, Calvin Eugene Thile, on May 19, 2015.
Until 2016, the actress and her family lived in Portland, Oregon where the show Grimm was filmed. She now lives in Brooklyn, New York with her family.
Was Claire Coffee pregnant for real on Grimm?
The actress was pregnant with her son when she was filming season four of Grimm, and she did not have to hide her pregnancy with props because the creators of the show decided to write her pregnancy into the show's storyline.
Therefore, while the actress was expecting in real life, her character Adalind was also pregnant on the show.
How tall is Claire Coffee?
Claire Coffee height is 5 feet, 4 inches. She weighs 55 kg; she wears dress size 6 (US), and her shoe size is 9.5 (US). Claire Coffee measurements are 34-25-35 inches.
Claire Coffee is a talented American actress who began performing 35 years ago when she was five years old. The talented actress is not stopping anytime soon.
She is mostly famous for being a former American Idol contestant and for being the only child of Canadian-American actor, comedian, and writer Jim Carrey.