Connie Sellecca is a famous American actor, producer and former fashion model. She is famously known for her performance on the TV show Flying High.
Connie has been featured in many famous TV shows and has also been seen in countless women-centric projects. She was once nominated for a Golden Globe Award in the Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series - Drama category.
- Birth name: Concetta Sellecchia
- Date of birth: May 25th, 1955
- Age: 65 years old (as of 2020)
- Place of birth: The Bronx, New York, U.S.A.
- Ethnicity: Italian
- Nationality: American
- Marital status: Married
- Net worth: $500,000
- Occupation: Actress and producer
Connie Sellecca biography
Here is a look at the renowned actress's life, including details about her education, career, net worth and relationship.
Connie Sellecca was born on May 25th 1955 in The Bronx, New York as Concetta Sellecchia. She was born to Italian parents Primo Sellecchia and Ann Sellecca.
Connie is 65 years old as of the year 2020. She grew up with her brother, Vincent Sellecca, and her sister, Rosann Mack. At the age of 12, her family relocated to Pomona, New York.
Connie attended Pomona Junior High School. She later went to Ramapo High School in Spring Valley, where she was introduced to performing arts and eventually developed an interest in it.
For her higher education, Connie Sellecca young went to Boston College but later on withdrew to pursue her dreams in acting.
Connie did not just start her career as a top actress. She first worked as a fashion model before making her debut into the acting career. She appeared in the TV movie The Bermuda Depths in 1978, where she was featured as a beautiful and mysterious woman named Jennie.
She was then featured in Flying High, a TV series about the adventures of three airline flight attendants. Later on, she was cast as lawyer Pam Davidson in The Greatest American Hero.
After The Greatest American Hero ended, she was released from her contract in time to audition for the part of Christine in Hotel. Since then, she has appeared in numerous TV shows and films.
Connie Sellecca movies and TV shows
- The Bermuda Depths (1978) as Jennifer Haniver
- Captain America II: Death Too Soon (1979) as Dr Wendy Day
- She's Dressed to Kill (1979) as Alix Goldman
- Flying High (1978-1979) as Lisa Benton
- Beyond Westworld (1980) as Pamela Williams
- The Greatest American Hero (1981-1986) as Pam Davidson
- Hotel (1983-1988) as Christine Francis
- Finder of Lost Loves (1984) as Sara Hawthorne Nevins
- International Airport (1985) as Dana Fredricks
- Downpayment on Murder (1987) as Karen Cardell
- Brotherhood of the Rose (1989) as Erika Bernstein
- Mulberry Street (1990) as Connie Savoia
- Miracle Landing (1990) as Mimi Tompkins
- People Like Us (1990) as Ruby Nolte Renthal
- A House of Secrets and Lies (1992) as Susan
- Eye of the Storm (1992) as Patricia Peterson
- P.S.I Luv U (1991-1992) as Dani Powell
- Passport to Murder (1993) as Helen Hollander
- Second Chance (1993-1994) as Dianne Benedict
- She Led Two Lives (1994) as Rebecca Madison
- A Holiday to Remember (1995) as Carolyn Giblin
- The Surrogate (1995) as Joan Quinn
- Something Borrowed, Something Blue (1997) as Monique D'Arcy
- While My Pretty One (1997) as Neeve Kearny
- Dangerous Waters (1999) as Sarah
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (2001) as Stephanie Carver
- Anna's Dream (2002) as Leslie Morgan
- The Wild Stallion (2009) as Matty
- All About Christmas Eve(2012) as Elizabeth Cole
- Intelligence for Your Life (2013-2015)
Family and personal life
Sellecca has been married twice and has two children. Her first marriage was to Gil Gerard. The couple got married on October 28th 1979 but later on divorced in 1987. They have a son together named Gib Gerard, who was born on September 2nd 1981.
Is Connie Sellecca still married? Yes, the actress is married. After her divorce, she met a famous American pianist, composer of pop music and television host John Tesh. Connie Sellecca husband Tesh was born on July 9th, 1952. They met at a hotel gym in Palm Springs and began dating.
They dated for two years and finally got married on April 4th 1992. John and Connie have been together for 28 years now, and jointly, they hosted the show Intelligence for Your Life.
Connie Sellecca and John Tesh have a daughter by the name Prima Tesh.
Connie Sellecca daughter, was born on June 2nd 1994 in Los Angeles, California, U.S.A. She is an actress known for What's Up North (2019). Connie Sellecca children are all grown ups now venturing into different careers.
What is Connie Sellecca net worth?
The actress has an estimated net worth of $500,000. Most of her earnings are from her career as an actress. She has also made money from her personal businesses.
Connie Sellecca now
Connie recently ventured in a business of personalized skincare products. Her company, The Sellecca Solutions, involves collaborations with some of the most prominent dermatologists in their fields. She has been earning quite a substantial fortune from the company and is living a lavish life.
Connie Sellecca hot
Here are some of the photos of the actress looking stunning.
The actress looking stunning in a red outfit.
Connie Sellecca has been a wonderful addition to the entertainment industry. She has been in this field for a long time now and has blessed Hollywood with many memorable roles.
She is best known for her role as Taylor McKessie in Disney's High School Musical. She has also worked with the United Nations as a Youth Champion for the international year of youth, where she raises awareness on the challenges facing young people worldwide.