Nicole Wallace is a journalist, a novelist, the political analyst for NBC News, and the host of Deadline: White House on MSNBC. Her programs are always intriguing and draw the attention of millions of viewers. What story stands behind her success?
One cannot help to admire this wise woman while watching her shows and TV programs. This lady always has got the answers to all questions. Furthermore, she can give the best explanation of what is going on in the political arena of the country.
How much do you know about MSNBC Nicole Wallace bio?
- Profession: novelist, journalist, host of Deadline: White House on MSNBC, NBC News political analyst
- Date of birth: February 4, 1972
- Place of birth: Orange Country, California, USA
- Age: 48
- Nicole Wallace height: 167 centimetres (5 feet 6 inches)
- Marital status: divorced, dating to Michael Schmidt
- Nicole Wallace kids: 1 (son Liam)
- Profiles on social media: Facebook, Twitter
Nicole Wallace bio
This beautiful lady comes from Orange Country that is in California, the USA. There is still no reliable data, giving a detailed description of Nicole Wallace family.
After graduation from Miramonte High School in 1990, the girl entered the University of California, Berkeley. In 1994, she got a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications there.
Then, she applied to Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University to get a Master’s degree. In 1996, Nicole completed her education.
Her life was full of new meetings and a lot of exciting jobs, which gave her experience and plenty of opportunities:
- An on-air reporter in California;
- A press secretary. It was her first job when she moved to Florida in 1999. She worked for Jeb Bush who was the Governor at that time;
- Communications Director for the Florida State Technology Office in 2000;
- The White House Communications Director to President George W. Bush (Jan 2005 – Jul 2006);
- In 2008, she worked as the senior adviser for the McCain – Palin campaign;
- On September 3, 2014, she became the co-host of ABC’ The View. Unfortunately, Nicole Wallace Hot Topic debates with the co-hosts of the show did not bring high ratings. In 2015, she was fired
- A contributor and a guest-host of Morning Joe and The 11 Hour with Brian Williams; on MSNBC;
- A senior political analyst for the NBC News and MSNBC;
- The host of Deadline: White House on MSNBC.
How old is Nicole Wallace?
This lady was born in 1972. She celebrates her birthday on February 4. As of now, she is 48 years old.
What are her body measurements?
What is Nicole Wallace height?
The appearance of media personalities is always a good example for their followers. N. Wallace is not an exception. This woman is slim and looks elegant.
Her height is 5 feet and 6 inches (167 centimetres). The weight of the celebrity is 65 kilograms. Her body measurements are 37-26-37 inches.
Is Nicole Wallace married? If yes, then who is her husband?
Who is Nicole Wallace married to?
Although celebrities prefer to keep their love and marriage in secret, sooner or later, their private life becomes public. In 2005, the famous host officially announced about the wedding with a diplomat.
The name of Nicole Wallace husband was Mark Wallace. He was the United States Ambassador to the United Nations for management and reform.
In 2012, the couple welcomed their first and the only child, Liam.
In 2019, the media burst with the news about Mark and Nicole Wallace divorce.
How about a new relationship?
Who is Nicole Wallace boyfriend?
Love enters our lives when we least expect it. The same happened to this beautiful woman. The name of her new boyfriend is Michael S. Schmidt.
He is a reporter, working for the New York Times in Washington.
What is Nicole Wallace salary?
There is still no official information about the salary of the famous host.
As of now, her net worth is $3 million. How did she accumulate such impressive income?
This lady keeps on working on television as it has already become part of her life. You can see her on MSNBC as an anchor at Deadline: White House.
Nicole Wallace MSNBC television program is on air on weekdays at 4 p.m. ET. She also frequently appears on NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt and NBC News’ TODAY.
Apart from the media, she is known as the author of the books:
- Eighteen Acres (2019)
- Madam President: A Novel (2015)
- It’s Classified: A Novel (2011)
Nicole Wallace enjoys both her career and personal life. This woman can always find persuasive arguments to support her ideas in the verbal battle with any opponent.