Airtel Nigeria is one of the most popular mobile operators in the country. Are you searching for how to borrow data from Airtel Nigeria? We surely know how to help you borrow airtime from Airtel and keep using your phone. Follow these easy steps1
READ ALSO: How to check FirstBank account balance on phone?
Note, that before borrowing from Airtel you have to be eligible to borrow.
So here is what you need to check before learning how to borrow data from Airtel ng:
- Make sure that you are an active subscriber on Airtel for at least 3 months or (90 days).
- You can borrow from Airtel only if you regularly top up airtime on your AIRTEL line.
- You cannot recieva a new airtime loan without paying your current airtime or data loan.
Note! The that 15% service charge will be deducted from the amount of airtime you borrowed. That is, if you request for N200 credit, your phone will be credited with N170 while N30 goes to Airtel as service charge.
How to borrow from Airtel
How to borrow airtime from Airtel? There are two ways:
- Use USSD codes: *500# or *121#
- Dial 14495 and follow the instructions
How to borrow data on Airtel Nigeria
There are two codes for data borrowing:
How to borrow data from Airtel
To borrow data from Airtel ng, follow the instruction below:
- To borrow data from airtel nigeria dial *500#
- Choose Option 3 to Borrow Data
- Choose the amount of data you want from the option.
How to borrow airtime from Airtel
Borrowing of airtime is also possible. This service is called Airtel Talk Time Advance. You can run out of airtime in the most unexpected moment, so this service gives an opportunity to do urgent calls.
READ ALSO: How to borrow MB from Etisalat Nigeria
You can purchase Airtel Nigeria airtime for the following:
You can take a simplier way, just dial:
- *500*50# for N50 airtime
- *500*100# for N100 airtime
- *500*200# for N200 airtime
- *500*500# for N500 airtime
So now you know how to borrow data on Airtel Nigeria!
READ ALSO: Airtel Internet plans: prepaid and postpaid