- Nigerian celebrities have proven over time that they are not afraid to try out new waters when it comes to their sense of fashion and style
- Even when it comes to something as consequential as individual hairstyle, some celebrities have shown that they are not afraid to shave it all off
- Legit.ng has compiled a list that features Burna Boy, Falz, Olamide among other celebs who have set tongues rolling with their drastic hairstyle changes
Apart from coming out in high-fashion pieces and designer outfits, another important consideration for many celebrities in the entertainment industry is the type of hairstyles they rock.
For example, a number of male stars in the music industry are known to rock dreadlocks styles that have almost become an integral part of their image. Cobhams, Daddy Showkey, Yung6ix, Burna Boy to mention a few are proud members of the dreadlocks club.
The likes of Falz, Praiz, Banky W, on the other hand, are notable mentions when it comes to proud members of the beard gang.
However, even though these celebrities understand what works best for them, it doesn’t mean they are afraid to try out new waters or experiment with their looks.
PAY ATTENTION: Install our latest app for Android, read best news on Nigeria’s #1 news app
Legit.ng has compiled a list of superstars who have set tongues rolling with their hairstyle changes.
1. Mayorkun cut off his signature dreadlocks
2. Rapper Falz goes completely bald
3. Timaya left many surprised after taking out his signature dreadlocks
4. Burna Boy's surprising exit from the beard gang
Actress Iyabo Ojo gets fans gushing as she debuts new hairstyle
Celebrity kids fashion: Imade Adeleke is taking after her parents, little princess stuns in 8 adorable photos
The 43-year-old actress and TikTok queen changed her hair colour from black to blonde. In addition to switching up the colour, the mother of two also rocked a new low-cut style.
Fans had different things to say about the movie star's look. One follower wrote:
"Love this look baje baje, hope u keep it for a while."