www.bsum.edu.ng | BSU portal student login
The BSU portal helps students get the information they need without having to visit the Benue State University personally. It is a handy option for those who have access to the internet.
Higher education is important for those who wish to have a better chance at getting a prestigious profession, successful career, and a good salary. Nigeria has a large number of state and private tertiary institutions. A variety of Nigerian universities educate students, preparing bachelors and masters for different professions.
Benue State University, Makurdi is one of the many Nigerian tertiary institutions. BSU was founded in 1992.
Detailed information about the university’s structure, faculties, departments, AND the academic calendar can be found on the official BSU website www.bsum.edu.ng. Here, you can also find information regarding admission, details of payment, news, events, and other useful data. The website has a transition to the official BSUM portal from the Admission website section.
READ ALSO: portal.nysc.org.ng | NYSC portal login and registration
The Benue State University portal is designed to give its users access to useful information.
For BSU portal login, students must enter their matriculation number and password in the text box. Applicants can use the portal by entering their UTME registration number. BSU staff AND alumni, can access the necessary data by entering theIR username and password.
The portal has three sections:
Through the Admission section, the applicants can check
- Admission Status
- Post UTME Test Score
If you want to see and print your Admission letter and Screening forms, use the Admission section too. All you have to do is filling in the UTME registration number and clicking ‘Submit.’
In the Application section, you can
- Verify UTME/DE Screening Exercise
- Upload documents (for DE/Remedial Applicants)
- Apply for the Remedial programme
- Apply for the Part-time programme
- Apply for the Sandwich programme
- Apply for the Post-graduate studies
- Oder Transcripts’ copies
Each subsection has its features of applying:
- The applicants should enter their UTME registration number for UTME/DE Screening Exercise verification.
- DE/Remedial applicants must fill the Application number and print their Bio-data to upload documents.
- Remedial, Part-time, and Sandwich programme applicants should fill in the pre-application form if they apply for the first time. To continue, the applicants should enter their Application number and password in the text field and then submit.
- Post-graduate applicants have their own step-by-step guide indicated on the portal.
- Undergraduates and graduates should enter their Matriculation Number to order Transcript copies via the internet.
The students can generate payment references on the portal. To do this, they should fill in the form in the e-Payment section by following these steps:
- Choose the programme
- Enter the registration number
- Select session and semester
- Generate payment reference
On the website, there is a list of authorized banks for payment.
If you are studying at BSU or wish to study at the university, you should know that the BSU portal is an excellent option to check your admission status, upload documents, and fill your application..
READ ALSO: JAMB 2019: how to check your results