- Much loved Nigerian businesswoman and media mogul, Mo Abudu, celebrated her 57th birthday on September 11, to the joy of fans
- The EbonyLife TV CEO hosted her VIP guests to a beautiful oriental-themed party as they appreciated Asian cultures
- A number of top Nigerian celebrities brought their fashion a-game as they rocked their best Asian outfits to the event
Nigerian media mogul, Mosunmola Abudu, seems to have outdone herself again with another beautiful party as she celebrated her 57th birthday.
The businesswoman who has been known to spare no expense when it comes to throwing parties, went all out on the occasion of her birthday as she organized one appreciating the beauty of the Asian culture.
A number of important guests were invited to her oriental-themed birthday bash and a majority of them hit the nail on the head when it came to looking the part.
Series of beautiful photos of Nigerian celebs in their lovely Asian outfits as they graced the event trended on social media and Legit.ng has gathered some worthy looks below:
PAY ATTENTION: Subscribe to Digital Talk newsletter to receive must-know business stories and succeed BIG!
1. Age is still nothing but a number to Mo Abudu.
2. Lilian Afegbai with the body.
3. Rita Dominic with the sauce.
4. Sharon Ooja understands the importance of a smile to complete a look.
5. Toyin Abraham aka Chun-Li.
6. Toke Makinwa still is and always will be a baby girl for life.
7. What's a party without Wofai Fada being a little bit extra?
8. Come for Ebuka at your own risk.
9 Trust Denrele to always be Denrele.
10. Beverly Naya loves to show off her melanin.
11. Noble Igwe and wifey in beautiful print.
12. Dbanj with the extra vibe.
Mo Abudu at 57: Beautiful sights and sounds as celebs party with media mogul, Dbanj, Sanwo-Olu, others spotted
13. Michelle Dede making guests green with envy.
14. Kehinde Bankole looking pretty in pink.
15. Etim Effiong channelling his inner monk.
16. Ninja Kaffy.
17. Stephanie Coker as a 21st-century Geisha.
18. Juliet Ibrahim also joined in the fun.
19. Ini Edo serving looks.
20. Mimi Onalaja with a touch of orient.
Nigerian celebs step out in matching ankara aso-ebi for Tiwa Savage's father's burial
The burial party witnessed the attendance of the singer's friends, many of whom are Nigerian celebrities who were all donned in matching blue aso-ebi outfits.
Some of the guests in attendance included Mercy Eke, Toyin Abraham, Chioma, to name a few. As expected, they all attended the party looking their best.