- Embattled Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle’s biographer Omid Scobie has opened up about receiving racial threats
- Scobie is known for documenting the life and times of Harry and Markle but it seems his life is under serious threat
- The co-author of the book Finding Freedom says he had to alert the police after some people threatened to burn down his house
Media reports suggest that Meghan Markle and her husband Prince Harry's biographer’s life is under threat. This has been reported by various publications around the globe.
According to The Insider, Markle and Harry’s biographer, Omid Scobie, had to call the police after a number of threats on his life. Scobie says he had to tell law enforcement authorities about racist comments and threats to burn his house down.
The publication has it that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s biographer received online threats from social media users. These scary messages come just as the family paid tribute to Princess Diana on August 31 to mark the 24th anniversary since her passing in 1997.
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s biographer receives online threats
The Insider continues to report that Scobie is a co-writer for the book titled Finding Freedom with Carolyn Durand. He is quoted recounting the threat incident:
Do you have a groundbreaking story you would like us to publish? Please reach us through email@example.com!
"Have I had to call the police over racist comments and threats to burn my house down? Absolutely. The publisher offered security for my parents because we've had a couple of unwanted visitors. I think the whole thing has spun out of control.”
At the same time, the author went on to compare his experience to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's. GeoNews carried the same report, indicating that Scobie said the publisher of the book offered to protect him. He added:
Actor Alex Ekubo and fiancée Fancy’s wedding reportedly called off as breakup rumors make the rounds
"The publisher offered security for my parents because we've had a couple of unwanted visitors. I think the whole thing has spun out of control.”
Man hilariously corrects English mistakes in British Royal Family's statement
Mwalimu Joshua Njenga has poked holes in the Buckingham Palace statement issued on Tuesday, March 9, with regard to Prince Harry and Meghan interview with Oprah.
In a post he shared on his Facebook page, Njenga highlighted the 'errors' that were made in the statement, introducing the words he thought would be appropriate.
According to Njenga, the statement was faulty right from the header to its body, pointing out the unnecessary wordiness that had been carried therein.