- Socialite Soberekon has a lot to be thankful for after getting involved in a near-death experience
- The top music executive disclosed he landed in the hospital shortly after having a good time at a club
- Apparently, Sosoberekon had consumed fake alcoholic drinks which resulted in a medical emergency
Popular music executive Soso Soberekon has taken to social media with an update for his followers after he was involved in an incident that almost claimed his life.
The businessman had spent the part of the previous night at a nightclub where he consumed alcoholic drinks.
In an unexpected twist of events, Soberekon ended up spending the rest of the night in a hospital.
The executive in his Instastory update disclosed that he consumed fake alcoholic drinks while adding that it felt like ingesting poison.
Davido left in hilarious state as son Ifeanyi goes gaga on the piano, uses his hands and legs to play
"Fake alcohol drink is like poison."
Check out his posts below:
PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly
Social media users react
The music executive's experience got people talking online. Read some comments sighted below:
"They should sue the club."
iamyovwi said said:
"Are you sure the drink wasn’t spiked or something."
"Might not be fake, might just be: 1) an adverse reaction to something he took earlier. 2) His drinking days are over. 3) a sudden bout of illness. 4) food poison, 5) alcohol poison, 6) or the drink is fake."
"You live cubana come go road side club that is the result bro. Choose better brand for your health."
Soberekon mourns late Sound Sultan
Meanwhile, Legit.ng reported that Soberekon mourned the death of superstar musician Sound Sultan as he wondered why people never checked on him.
The music boss said that the news that he was ill was all over the place when the Mathematics crooner was having a hard time.
Many Nigerians disagreed with him, saying that they never knew the icon was having health issues.