- A number of people show affection for their loved ones by buying them gifts, celebrities included
- Some Nigerian stars have spoiled their loved ones with thoughtful gifts such as brand new cars
- Legit.ng has gathered a list of some Nigerian celebs who gifted their loved ones nice cars
Love is expressed in different ways but many people love to show it by giving. It has always been said that there is love in sharing, no wonder some people try to extend their fortune to those they care for.
The Nigerian entertainment industry is filled with glitz and glamour and some of these stars owe their success to their family members.
Many times, they cannot wait to splurge on expensive items for people in their close circle once they hit it big because it is their way of showing appreciation.
Davido at 10: Once again Twitter celebrates singer with customised emoji to mark his years in the industry
It is no longer news that a number of Nigerian stars are great lovers of automobiles seeing as they splurge on it from time to time. However, some stars also extend a thought to their loved ones behind the scenes.
Today, Legit.ng has gathered a list of some stars who gifted their loved ones expensive cars. See below:
1. Wathoni gifted her parents cars:
BBNaija 2020 star, Wathoni, recently took to social media to share a milestone with fans. She had been able to buy cars for her parents just within the space of six months.
2. Davido bought Range Rover for his daughter:
Top Nigerian music star, Davido, definitely does not have money listed as one of his problems. He recently gifted his first daughter, Imade, a Range Rover ahead of her 6th birthday.
3. Odunlade Adekola’s car gift to brother:
Comic Nollywood actor, Odunlade Adekola, recently had his brother feeling emotional after he gifted him a new car.
4. Actor Browny Igboegwu’s car gift to wife:
This movie star’s wife recently turned a new age and he decided to gift her a new car. He even lamented not being able to buy her a bigger one but promised to always care for her.
5. Nosa Rex’s car gift to wife ahead of their anniversary:
6. Aolat Ayonimofe to brother:
This Nollywood actress recently turned a year older but decided to mark the occasion by making her brother happy. She gifted the young man who is also an actor a car.
7. Regina Daniels for mum:
In other news, Legit.ng earlier reported on some Nigerians who were lucky enough to find fame after going viral on social media.
Stars such as Jumoke Orisagunna, Black Camaru, James Brown to name a few, made the list.
PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly