- Top Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo, is no doubt a lover of looking fab to parties
- Fans have noticed that she oftentimes brings her a-game when it comes to pressing necks with her attires
- Legit.ng has now gathered 10 photos of Iyabo Ojo giving fans red carpet style inspirations
Parties are an important part of Nigerian culture and the Yorubas are oftentimes described as being great lovers of occasions.
It is usually a time for them to go all out to show themselves while impressing or offending their fans and haters.
One Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo, is another Nigerian celebrity who fits into this category of stars who make powerful fashion statements when it comes to stepping out to events.
Perhaps the 43-year-old actress’ style is influenced by her young and fashionable children seeing as she has managed to stay on trend and not become ‘old school’ like some of her colleagues.
Despite the coronavirus slowing things down on the Nigerian party scene, Legit.ng has been able to gather photos of moments Iyabo gave her fans red carpet inspiration.
1. Elegant is always the way to go:
2. Sitting pretty in pink:
3. Looking like a warrior princess:
4. Mama bear with her cubs:
5. Less is always more:
6. All white everything:
7. Hot stuff:
8. Steady pressing their necks:
9. A beautiful mermaid:
10. Dripping in finesse:
In other celebrity fashion news, Legit.ng earlier reported on Mercy Aigbe and how she defined asoebi styles in eight stunning photos.
A brief trip to her Instagram page shows that the screen diva is one woman who pays attention to details when it comes to her looks as well as her job as a script interpreter.
The self-acclaimed owambe queen is one diva who undoubtedly shows up at a party and shows out in grand style.
PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly