- Nigerian media personality, Ebuka, is known for being more than a celebrity anchor but is also renowned for being a fashionista
- Just recently, he gained the attention of people from other parts of the world after he was featured in international men’s fashion magazine, GQ
- Legit.ng has now gathered series of fashionable photos of the style icon that proves him worthy of being recognised globally
Everybody says fashion is a form of expression. But for popular Nigerian media personality, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, he seems to have made fashion his way of life.
The TV personality had always had social media attention owing to his jobs, his good looks and charisma. However, one thing that seems to have held all of it down over the years is his sense of style. It would be apt to say that he has never been caught unfresh.
Ebuka seemed to blow the minds of many Nigerians in 2017 when he rocked an iconic agbada to popular singer, Banky W’s traditional wedding. At the time, many people said his outfit even looked better than the grooms.
What followed was a series of disasters after numerous Nigerian men and even women took the iconic style to their tailors to make a replica. Not many of them were successful. However, from that point on, Ebuka had stamped himself in the minds of fans as a fashion guru.
Well, it appears Ebuka’s popularity is now leaving the shores of Nigeria. Just recently, he was featured in an international men’s fashion magazine, Gentlemen’s Quarterly (GQ).
Legit.ng has now gathered 10 photos of Ebuka proving him as a style icon worthy of global recognition.
1. Never to be caught unfresh:
2. The general:
3. Black, African and proud:
4. When in doubt, always wear red:
5. The King of Zamunda has got nothing on him:
6. Casual day doesn't mean you don't slay:
7. Definitely royalty:
8. Trying to blind the haters:
9. Dapper never looked better:
10. Baby boy for life:
In other news, Legit.ng earlier reported that Ebuka's wife, Cynthia, spoiled him with cash gifts to celebrate International Women's Day.
This of course got people talking as most people know that for celebrations that have to do with women or not, men do the spending.
PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly